So many entertainment channel YouTubers want to earn money. Although, to earn money, you'd better give some thought to some new approaches to channel growth based on tried-and-true methods.
"Entertainment" is such a broad word, becoming a famous entertainment channel isn't the easiest. Creating an entertainment channel means that you really know all the bumps that can occur along the way to success on YouTube.
This page will hopefully be of use to entertainment channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and be like famous YouTube channel "JennaMarbles"!
Reading through this article will benefit your entertainment channel since we carefully sourced our tips from among many methods, and the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
Learn How to Earn Money Using Your Entertainment Channel :
1. First Approach: Collaboration
Getting more views is easy if you collaborate with other YouTubers sometimes. That's because collaborations expose your channel to an entirely new audience. In fact, YouTube lists collaborations as one of the top ways to become discovered on the platform, so it's pretty important to incorporate a collab or two into your regular content from time to time.
- It's important to find YouTubers who match well with your channel when trying to pull off a collaboration. The basic rule of thumb is the more similar they are to you, the better.
- In addition to the previous tip, remember to also discuss everything and make a plan before filming. Don't forget to set a date for filming as well as for the video release!
- It's important to put some thought into the collaboration process ahead of time. If you want to produce stronger collab videos, we suggest having a look at a lesson from the YouTube Creators Academy that will teach you the ins and outs of collaboration production.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Second Approach: Video Captions
We recommend adding captions to your videos if you want to get more views. Why? Because captions open up your channel to a whole new audience. Did you know about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country? So it's helpful to have language options built into your videos.
- So let's talk about how to make captions for YouTube. And thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function, it's easier than you may think!
- Select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- YouTube has a wonderful video about how to expand your reach globally using translation tools. Check it out below to learn more. They make an excellent point that an easy-to-understand video is also easy to share!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Third Approach: Callmart
To get more views on YouTube, it requires you to have some tools at your disposal such as charged communication app Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. You choose the conversation topic! While earning money, you can also achieve viewer outreach. Read below to learn how!
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you at a fee that you decide. Your viewers will be so excited to connect with you directly like this!
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a promotion platform. All you have to do is ask callers to share your channel. We suggest waiting until the end of a call to ask and remember to be polite, not pushy!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Using these methods will absolutely guarantee that your entertainment channel will become a source of earning money and success!
Looking for more specific information on how to grow your channel? Then, browse the articles below!
Good luck with your YouTube endeavors!
You may also like . . .