Just like you, tons of gaming channel YouTubers would like to increase subscribers. So, if you're trying to increase subscribers, it's best if you begin to think about using the right tools to benefit your channel.
Gaming channels are overwhelmingly popular, so breaking through as a famous one is rough. Having a gaming channel means that you're well acquainted with all the bumps that can occur along the way to success on YouTube.
We aim to help gaming channel YouTubers to find new solutions to make their channels better and eventually surpass famous YouTube channel "Markiplier"!
Going through the points in this article will benefit your gaming channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
3 Approaches to Increase Subscribers On Your Gaming Channel :
1. First: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Second: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are what motivate viewers to click on your content, which means they play a big role in helping you to get more views on YouTube! Actually, YouTube has done some research and concluded that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails. So be sure not to ignore your thumbnails in the video-making process.
- Giving viewers a peek of your video is the main point of a thumbnail, so don't use unrelated images or misleading photos to trick viewers into clicking.
- To be more specific, we recommend using photos where you're making eye contact with the camera. Humans are attracted to eye contact, and this is a proven way to get more clicks on your videos.
- Knowing what makes a thumbnail look good is only half the battle. You'll need the right tool to bring your vision to life, and for that we recommend Picmaker. It's a design tool made specially for YouTubers, so the formatting is easy. With over 700 templates, there's something for every kind of video imaginable. The below video introduces the tool, so take a look!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Third: Callmart
Callmart offers solutions to YouTubers via charged communication, which is a reliable way to help you get more views on YouTube. Charged communication means getting paid to talk while using the app. The callers (your fans) will pay for a one-to-one chat with you, and you get to connect with your audience in a totally new way!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: The app's primary function is earning you money. You use the app to talk to callers, who will likely be your YouTube viewers, and they pay per-minute to chat with you!
- For YouTubers, Callmart has the added benefit of allowing you to self-promote your channel to callers. Ask callers to share your channel to their social media followers. Sometimes asking nicely is all it takes!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
If you use some of the approaches above, your gaming channel sees a great increase in subscribers!
If this article wasn't enough, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
We hope that this article could help your YouTube journey, even the smallest bit!
You may also like . . .