Like you, many cat channel YouTubers are always looking for new ways to earn money. If you're striving to earn money, it's said that you should think about how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
With cat channels, gaining popularity can be slow at first but once they take off, they take off. Being a YouTuber who runs a cat channel means that you have experience with just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
This article hopes to be a source of information for cat channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "Ginger Kitties Four"!
Reading this article will help your cat channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
3 Ideas to Earn Money Using Your Cat Channel :
1. First Idea: Keywords
Keywords play a major role in helping you to get more views on YouTube because they help direct viewers to your content. We call these traffic-generating keywords, and traffic is what you want! That's because about 300 hours of footage is uploaded to YouTube per minute, so using keywords to direct a specific group of viewers to your content is necessary if you want to be discovered on the platform.
- Once you start using keywords more effectively, you should notice an increase in your channel's traffic.
- We recommend using both general and specific keywords. For example, if you have a beauty channel, one general keyword would be "beauty" and the specific word would be "James Charles".
- It's not easy to fully grasp how to use keywords if you're new to the concept. For a more in depth review of keyword usage, check out how to write smart descriptions from the YouTube Creators Academy. The tips they give are all aimed at making your content more discoverable on the platform.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. Second Idea: Collaboration
Collaborations are a proven way to get more views on YouTube because your channel is directly exposed to a new audience that likely falls within your channel's niche. This is ideal! Did you know that YouTube lists collaborations as one of the best ways to be discovered by new viewers? You'll definitely want to try out collaborations on your channel at some point, especially when you're looking to grow your audience base.
- To do a collab the right way, you'll want to be sure to find other YouTubers who are similar to you. This means they have a similar subscriber count and niche of followers.
- Another key to collaboration success is communication. This means clearly communicating with your collaborator about the type of videos to make, when they'll be released, and how they'll be promoted.
- If you're thinking of trying out collaborations for the first time (or even if you're a collab pro), it is beneficial for any YouTuber to read the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. You'll learn extra tips to make sure you're producing the best collaborations possible.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. Third Idea: Callmart
If you haven't heard of charged communication, you should definitely keep reading to learn more and discover how Callmart can help you get more views on YouTube. Charged communication is a simple system where buyers pay to call and talk to you. This system can be highly beneficial to YouTubers looking to boost viewer outreach!
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you and you decide how much they pay per minute. Most loyal viewers will be thrilled they can call and talk to you directly!
- With Callmart, it's easy to be super productive. You can promote your channel to callers and earn money at the same time!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
We guarantee that using one of the ideas listed above will help so that your cat channel can help you earn money on YouTube!
For more detailed information on making your YouTube channel better, browse the articles below!
Good luck with growing your channel!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App