We all know that travel channel YouTubers want to be taught how to increase views. If it's important for you to increase views, the best advice is to start learning about using tools that can strengthen your channel's reach.
A great camera helps, but is not the end-all in becoming a great travel YouTube channel. Owning a travel channel means that you're no stranger to just how much effort it takes to create content that will impress viewers.
This article wants to assist travel channel YouTubers to curate better content and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "Jack Harries"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your travel channel since we took the time to gather only the methods proven to work, plus these methods are the ones used by successful YouTubers.
3 Approaches to Increase Views On Your Travel Channel :
1. Number One: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are an important part of the video making process, especially if you care about getting more views. They serve many purposes and a poorly made thumbnail could be your video's downfall. In fact, YouTube tells us that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails, so using something generic or only a screenshot from the video is not recommended.
- Thumbnails, of course, should have beautiful photography or graphics, but equally as important, the thumbnail should portray the content of your video accurately.
- To get more specific, the photos you use should preferably show your face, making eye contact with the viewer, and showing some kind of emotion. Eye contact draws the attention of viewers the best.
- There's actually a great resource for thumbnail creation called Picmaker, and it has a nice selection of eye-catching thumbnail templates and graphic elements. Since it's designed specially for making thumbnails, we think it's an easy-to-use tool for YouTubers.
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Number Two: Tags
Using optimized tags is a good way to get more views on YouTube. You need to tell YouTube what your video is about so the platform can show your content to the right audience. That's why tags are necessary. However, be careful with how you use them. Did you know YouTube will ignore tags if you write more than 15? To make sure you're fully up to date on tag usage, keep reading below for more tips like this!
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use tags that are both general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general tags, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific tags such as brand names.
- One important point about tags is all the wrong ways you could potentially use them. YouTube has specified a tag usage policy which every YouTuber should be well acquainted with.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
YouTubers love using Callmart to get more views on YouTube because it's free to get started and you can see results quickly. It doesn't hurt that you get paid while using the app to talk to viewers, so this means viewer outreach can be monetized by using Callmart.
- You only need to set aside some free time in order to profit with Callmart. You get paid to talk, and because you're a YouTuber, you already have a built-in customer base on Callmart—your subscribers!
- The secondary benefit of Callmart is that you can get free promotion by asking callers to share your channel on social media after you hang up!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
We guarantee that using one of the approaches listed above will help so that your travel channel will have a huge increase in views!
If this article wasn't enough, check out the articles below!
Your channel probably has a lot of potential, so make sure to cultivate it!
You may also like . . .