It's true that travel channel YouTubers are looking for ways to earn money. If your aim is to earn money, you'd better think carefully about some new approaches to channel growth based on tried-and-true methods.
Personality is very important when running a travel channel. Taking on the challenge of a travel channel means that you really know the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
This article hopes to provide information for travel channel YouTubers to find new solutions to make their channels better and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Jack Harries"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your travel channel since we've gathered only top-recommended tips, and we only provide solutions used by real, successful YouTubers.
3 Ideas to Earn Money Using Your Travel Channel :
1. One Idea: Thumbnails
Thumbnails give viewers the first impression of your videos, so that's why they're so important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. Think of thumbnails like the cover to a book—people won't watch your content if they're not enticed to click. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails, so it's clearly important to create something unique to accompany your video.
- One of the biggest mistakes you can make with a thumbnail is miscommunicating the content of a video due to misleading images in your thumbnail. Avoid this mistake at all costs because it really turns off viewers!
- Specifically, eye contact is an important part of a thumbnail. Preferably use images of your face, making eye contact, and showing a recognizable emotion. These kinds of images are proven to get more clicks.
- A tool you should know about if you're a YouTuber is Picmaker, a thumbnail designer. The site has over 700 templates and loads of graphic elements to make your thumbnail pop. See the short video below to learn more.
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Another Idea: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. That's because they help YouTube understand how they should recommend your video to viewers. YouTube suggests using trending tags in your video descriptions, but be sure the tags relate to the actual content of your video or else you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines. Also, don't go overboard. Using more than 15 tags will result in YouTube ignoring the tags you use.
If these tips are helpful to you, keep reading below for more information just like this.
- By using tags more effectively, you will likely notice a positive jump in your channel's traffic and activity.
- We recommend using both general and specific tags. For example, if you have a gaming channel, one general keyword would be "gaming" and the specific word would be "Minecraft".
- Check out YouTube's tag usage policy to be sure you're not using tags the wrong way in your titles or descriptions. Sometimes learning what not to do is just as important as knowing the right techniques.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Last Idea: Callmart
It's important to get more views on YouTube if you're hoping for longevity on the platform, and Callmart can help you do that. Because Callmart believes time and knowledge are valuable, you'll get paid for the time you spend chatting with callers. For YouTubers, the callers tend to be fans of your channel, so you can boost engagement with your audience while using the app!
- Callmart is incredibly easy to use, and earning money can happen from day one. You just make a listing and wait for the phone to ring. Get paid for the time you spend talking. Easy!
- Callmart's other benefit is it allows you to find new subscribers. You simply ask callers to share your channel at the end of a call, and if they do, voila! If you ask politely and tactfully, most callers will be happy to oblige.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Every idea in this article is tried and true, so hopefully your travel channel will become a source of earning money and success!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
If this article helped, let your fellow YouTubers know, too!
You may also like . . .