Most tech channel YouTubers want to be taught how to grow their channel. If you've made a goal to grow your channel, it's recommended to start learning about the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
You'll need to stay very up-to-date with the latest tech when running a tech channel. Creating a tech channel means that you're well acquainted with how much hard work it takes to make a name for yourself.
We hope to aid tech channel YouTubers to learn how to make their channels better and bask in fame, like famous YouTube channel "Marques Brownlee"!
Taking a look at this article will be useful for your tech channel since we filtered through all the methods out there to bring you the best of the bunch, and all our methods can be applied with little effort, showing results fast.
3 Paths to Grow Your Tech Channel :
1. First Path: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Second Path: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are what motivate viewers to click on your content, which means they play a big role in helping you to get more views on YouTube! Actually, YouTube has done some research and concluded that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails. So be sure not to ignore your thumbnails in the video-making process.
- Giving viewers a peek of your video is the main point of a thumbnail, so don't use unrelated images or misleading photos to trick viewers into clicking.
- To be more specific, we recommend using photos where you're making eye contact with the camera. Humans are attracted to eye contact, and this is a proven way to get more clicks on your videos.
- Knowing what makes a thumbnail look good is only half the battle. You'll need the right tool to bring your vision to life, and for that we recommend Picmaker. It's a design tool made specially for YouTubers, so the formatting is easy. With over 700 templates, there's something for every kind of video imaginable. The below video introduces the tool, so take a look!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Third Path: Callmart
If you want a simple solution to getting more views on YouTube, give charged communication a try with Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. This means you can reach out to viewers on the app to increase engagement and earn money at the same time! We'll explain more below.
- With charged communication, you earn money just by talking. And as a YouTuber, you have a whole audience just waiting to get in touch!
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a way to self-promote. You just need to ask callers to share your channel online at the end of a call. This way you'll gain exposure to a whole new audience!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Using the paths in this article, we hope that your tech channel will grow and grow!
If you're looking for more reads on bettering your YouTube channel, don't leave without reading these articles!
Everyone has an origin story. We're happy to have been a part of yours.
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App