All tech channel YouTubers want to make money. If it's important for you to make money, it's said that you should try using the right tools to benefit your channel.
You'll need the right products AND personality to become a successful tech channel. Being the owner of a tech channel means that you must know just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
We plan to help tech channel YouTubers to make their channels even better and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Marques Brownlee"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your tech channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
How to Make Money Using Your Tech Channel :
1. First Idea: Keywords
To get more views on YouTube, you need your videos to show up in the YouTube search results, and that means using keywords effectively. If you are scratching your head right now, don't worry. We'll explain everything you need to know below. The reason it's important to learn about keywords ASAP is because about 300 hours of footage is uploaded each minute to YouTube, so your content can easily become buried if you don't start using keywords to your advantage.
- Don't miss the opportunity to put smart keywords in both your videos' titles and descriptions.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If keywords are completely new to you, then it's likely your content is not highly discoverable on YouTube. To ensure you're getting the views you deserve, learn more about keyword usage by taking a lesson directly from YouTube at the Creators Academy. Their tips will boost your channel's discoverability, and you should notice more views coming in when you put them to use.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. Second Idea: Collaboration
If you haven't ever collaborated with another YouTuber but you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then a collaboration is likely exactly what your channel needs! In fact, uploading collaboration videos is specifically recommended by YouTube for YouTubers looking to be discovered by new viewers. This means you should start planning a collab video ASAP if you're trying to grow your channel right now.
- One of our top recommendations for collabs is to choose a YouTuber who is similar to you in a few different ways. These include having a similar amount of subscribers, channel genre, and video quality. If you choose a channel that's too different from yours, then the audience may not be interested in the collaboration.
- Try to communicate clearly with whoever you collaborate with about the content of the videos you'll be making so you're both on the same page. Miscommunication is something you want to avoid in a collab, so take the time to make a plan!
- Collaborations can either be a huge success or a flop depending on the techniques you use to produce them. To make better collab videos, check out a YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations and learn the entire process from pre-production to post video release, including how to cross-promote content.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. Third Idea: Callmart
Callmart, a free charged communication app, is delivering results for YouTubers who are hoping to get more views on YouTube. This is a charged communication app, which means you get paid for talking on the app to people who call you, and it can also work wonders for your viewer outreach efforts by putting you in direct contact with subscribers.
- Callmart monetizes your viewer outreach efforts. You talk to fans on the app, who pay for your time, and then you request them to share your channel or a favorite video on social media.
- What's more, with Callmart you can ask your callers to promote your channel, leading to more traffic on your channel the more you use the app.
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
In our opinion, every method in this article will make sure your tech channel can become a way for you to make money!
Need more information on making your channel better? Then, give the articles below a try!
Shoot for the YouTube moon - even if you miss, you'll end up among the YouTube stars.
You may also like . . .