It's true that entertainment channel YouTubers are searching for methods to gain subscribers. If it's important for you to gain subscribers, we recommend that you try out the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
It's hard to judge what the majority of the world finds "entertaining". Being in charge of an entertainment channel means that you understand the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
This article plans to give advice to entertainment channel YouTubers to better their channels and reach the same level of popularity as famous YouTube channel "JennaMarbles"!
Why should you read this article? Because it will help your entertainment channel since we took the time to gather only the methods proven to work, plus each method can be put to use without much effort at all—no need to make big changes to your routine!
3 Methods to Gain Subscribers On Your Entertainment Channel :
1. Method: Thumbnails
If your thumbnails have become an afterthought, then it may be causing you to fail in your attempts to get more views on YouTube. This is because viewers won't ever see your content if they're not motivated to click on the video at first. In fact, 90% of the best-performing videos on YouTube have custom thumbnails, which means they play a huge role in your video's success or failure.
- To make an excellent thumbnail, the most important element is the photo or graphics you use. Make sure whatever you use accurately represents what the video is about. Avoid the temptation to mislead viewers just to get them to click.
- Did you know that eye contact is extremely important for a thumbnail? That's right. Making eye contact with the camera is a proven way to get more clicks on a video. Try to use a close-up shot of your face too.
- If you need a way to create thumbnails on a budget, try out Picmaker, a free thumbnail design tool made specially for YouTubers. We love the easy-to-use interface and variety of thumbnail templates with eye-catching designs. The creators of Picmaker seem to understand what it takes to make a thumbnail that pops. Learn more from the below video!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Method: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- Did you know YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags, but actually the recommended amount is only up to eight? To be precise, you should try to use about five to eight tags per video.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- Before you go off and start tagging all your video titles and descriptions, be sure to have a good look at YouTube's policy on tag usage. You don't want to run the risk of violating any of these rules, which could result in the removal of your video.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Method: Callmart
Callmart is an app that can help YouTubers get more views on YouTube by taking advantage of viewers' desire to connect with you. If you've ever wished you could have a conversation with your favorite YouTuber, then you already get the concept behind Callmart.
- Callmart makes it easy for you to grow your channel in a number of ways. First of all, Callmart monetizes your free time, so you get paid just to talk on the app. Any form of monetization is, of course, helpful to a growing channel.
- Callmart's other benefit is it allows you to find new subscribers. You simply ask callers to share your channel at the end of a call, and if they do, voila! If you ask politely and tactfully, most callers will be happy to oblige.
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Every method in this article is tried and true, so hopefully your entertainment channel will gain subscribers by the minute!
For more detailed information on making your YouTube channel better, read the articles below!
We hope to see you on the next "Best YouTubers" list!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App