Like you, many gaming channel YouTubers want to grow their channel. If your aim is to grow your channel, it's recommended to give some thought to methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
There are so many gaming channels, it's hard to stand out as an exceptional one. Creating a gaming channel means that you really know the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
This article wants to aid gaming channel YouTubers to find new ways to make their channels great and reach the same level of popularity as famous YouTube channel "Markiplier"!
Why not have a read through this article? We assure you it will benefit your gaming channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus these methods are the ones used by successful YouTubers.
3 Ways to Grow Your Gaming Channel :
1. Number One: Video Captions
If you want to get more views on YouTube, consider this: Certain viewers, such as those with trouble hearing or who's first language isn't English, may prefer if your videos have captions. Making your videos more accessible will lead to channel success. This is especially important considering about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country!
- Thanks to YouTube's auto-generating caption function, you no longer have to manually enter each line of text. Let's take a look at how to do this.
- Just find "Subtitles and CC" in the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- Using captions is a surprisingly easy way to find a new subscriber base. In the below video, YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard will explain just what makes captions such a gold mine for views.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Number Two: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
To get more views on YouTube, it requires you to have some tools at your disposal such as charged communication app Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. You choose the conversation topic! While earning money, you can also achieve viewer outreach. Read below to learn how!
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you at a fee that you decide. Your viewers will be so excited to connect with you directly like this!
- Callmart also provides an opportunity for you to self-promote to grow your channel while you use the app. You only need to ask callers to promote your channel online to their followers. Most callers, especially fans of yours, will be happy to help you out!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Every method in this article is tried and true, so hopefully your gaming channel will grow to heights you didn't think possible!
To learn more about growing your channel, browse the articles below!
If this article helped, let your fellow YouTubers know, too!
You may also like . . .