Many auto channel YouTubers are searching for methods to grow their channel. If you've been struggling to grow your channel, it's best if you give some thought to the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
Filming an auto channel video is hard work! Creating an auto channel means that you really know just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
We aim to help auto channel YouTubers to create better channels and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "MotorTrend Channel"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your auto channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus these methods are the ones used by successful YouTubers.
3 Paths to Grow Your Auto Channel :
1. Tip: Thumbnails
If your thumbnails have become an afterthought, then it may be causing you to fail in your attempts to get more views on YouTube. This is because viewers won't ever see your content if they're not motivated to click on the video at first. In fact, 90% of the best-performing videos on YouTube have custom thumbnails, which means they play a huge role in your video's success or failure.
- To make an excellent thumbnail, the most important element is the photo or graphics you use. Make sure whatever you use accurately represents what the video is about. Avoid the temptation to mislead viewers just to get them to click.
- Did you know that eye contact is extremely important for a thumbnail? That's right. Making eye contact with the camera is a proven way to get more clicks on a video. Try to use a close-up shot of your face too.
- If you need a way to create thumbnails on a budget, try out Picmaker, a free thumbnail design tool made specially for YouTubers. We love the easy-to-use interface and variety of thumbnail templates with eye-catching designs. The creators of Picmaker seem to understand what it takes to make a thumbnail that pops. Learn more from the below video!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Tip: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- Did you know YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags, but actually the recommended amount is only up to eight? To be precise, you should try to use about five to eight tags per video.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- Before you go off and start tagging all your video titles and descriptions, be sure to have a good look at YouTube's policy on tag usage. You don't want to run the risk of violating any of these rules, which could result in the removal of your video.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Tip: Callmart
We understand the struggle of trying to get more views on YouTube, and there's an app called Callmart that gets it too. By using charged communication, which means getting paid to talk on the app, YouTubers can get paid while they engage with fans.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it's really simple: get paid to talk to callers and earn money per minute. Callmart believes all knowledge is valuable, and that's why you can get paid just to talk.
- The secondary benefit of Callmart is that you can get free promotion by asking callers to share your channel on social media after you hang up!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Implementing at least one of the paths above will make sure your auto channel will grow and grow!
If you're looking for more reads on bettering your YouTube channel, the articles below will help!
Being a YouTuber's not easy, but we're sure you have what it takes!
You may also like . . .