It's true that auto channel YouTubers want to be taught how to be famous YouTubers. But if you're serious about YouTube and want to be a famous YouTuber, then you probably need to begin exploring some new tools that you can use to improve your channel the way other successful YouTubers do.
It's hard to run an auto channel alone! Starting up an auto channel means that you are very familiar with the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
We want to provide information for auto channel YouTubers to find new ways to make their channels great and aim to become like famous YouTube channel "MotorTrend Channel"!
Having a quick read through this article will help your auto channel due to how practical each tip is, and it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
Learn How to be a Famous YouTuber Using Your Auto Channel :
1. First Tip: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are an important part of the video making process, especially if you care about getting more views. They serve many purposes and a poorly made thumbnail could be your video's downfall. In fact, YouTube tells us that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails, so using something generic or only a screenshot from the video is not recommended.
- Thumbnails, of course, should have beautiful photography or graphics, but equally as important, the thumbnail should portray the content of your video accurately.
- To get more specific, the photos you use should preferably show your face, making eye contact with the viewer, and showing some kind of emotion. Eye contact draws the attention of viewers the best.
- There's actually a great resource for thumbnail creation called Picmaker, and it has a nice selection of eye-catching thumbnail templates and graphic elements. Since it's designed specially for making thumbnails, we think it's an easy-to-use tool for YouTubers.
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Second Tip: Tags
Using optimized tags is a good way to get more views on YouTube. You need to tell YouTube what your video is about so the platform can show your content to the right audience. That's why tags are necessary. However, be careful with how you use them. Did you know YouTube will ignore tags if you write more than 15? To make sure you're fully up to date on tag usage, keep reading below for more tips like this!
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use tags that are both general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general tags, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific tags such as brand names.
- One important point about tags is all the wrong ways you could potentially use them. YouTube has specified a tag usage policy which every YouTuber should be well acquainted with.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
Callmart offers solutions to YouTubers via charged communication, which is a reliable way to help you get more views on YouTube. Charged communication means getting paid to talk while using the app. The callers (your fans) will pay for a one-to-one chat with you, and you get to connect with your audience in a totally new way!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: The app's primary function is earning you money. You use the app to talk to callers, who will likely be your YouTube viewers, and they pay per-minute to chat with you!
- Callmart's other benefit is it allows you to find new subscribers. You simply ask callers to share your channel at the end of a call, and if they do, voila! If you ask politely and tactfully, most callers will be happy to oblige.
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
The three methods mentioned above will make sure that your auto channel can become your ticket to becoming a famous YouTuber!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, don't forget to check out the more detailed articles below!
Will you use any of these solutions? We hope you do!
You may also like . . .