Like you, many activism channel YouTubers want to make money. If you're striving to make money, it's said that you should think about how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
YouTube activists have to be thick-skinned, since they unfortunately attract a lot of criticism and close-mindedness. Starting up an activism channel means that you have a good idea of hard work and commitment, because that's what it takes to make watchable content on YouTube.
This article plans to be of use to activism channel YouTubers to create better channels and bask in fame, like famous YouTube channel "Kat Blaque"!
Going through the points in this article will benefit your activism channel since we filtered through all the methods out there to bring you the best of the bunch, and the methods are easy to integrate into your routine right away!
3 Approaches to Make Money Using Your Activism Channel :
1. Number One: Keywords
If you want to get more views, then you should give keywords some thought. It's possible you haven't considered keywords or what they do for your channel, and that's OK! We'll explain more about their importance below so that your content starts getting the views it deserves. In fact, with about 300 hours of footage uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords wisely is necessary if you want to be discoverable on the platform.
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use keywords that are general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general keywords, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific words such as brand names.
- If you want to become an expert with keywords to create more discoverable content, then take a look at YouTube's lesson from the Creators Academy which teaches you how to write smart video descriptions to make sure the right viewers can find your content.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. Number Two: Collaboration
Getting more views is easy if you collaborate with other YouTubers sometimes. That's because collaborations expose your channel to an entirely new audience. In fact, YouTube lists collaborations as one of the top ways to become discovered on the platform, so it's pretty important to incorporate a collab or two into your regular content from time to time.
- There are many ways to pull off an epic collaboration, but let's check out some tried and true tips first to make sure you understand the basics that all YouTubers should follow when collaborating. First, you should try to collaborate with channels of a similar size who are uploading content similar in quality to your own.
- To make sure your collab is a success, try to communicate as much as possible about the type of video you both want to make, when you will release the collaboration to viewers, and how you will promote each other's channels.
- If you want more tips for how to put together insanely succesful collabs, check out the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. The lesson teaches you everything from how to choose compatible collaborators to the importance of cross-promotion.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
Charged communication apps like Callmart help to you get more views on YouTube, and it's surprisingly easy to see results. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. You choose the conversation topic! While earning money, you can also achieve viewer outreach. Read below to learn how!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: First and foremost, the app earns you money and all you have to do is talk. But there's more to it than that for YouTubers.
- What's more, with Callmart you can ask your callers to promote your channel, leading to more traffic on your channel the more you use the app.
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Try using at least one of the approaches described above; we're sure your activism channel will become a steady method to make money!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, browse the articles below!
Will you use any of these solutions? We hope you do!
You may also like . . .