Almost all technology channel YouTubers are looking for ways to get views. If you've made a goal to get views, the best advice is to explore using the right tools to benefit your channel.
You'll need the right products AND personality to become a successful Technology channel. Creating a technology channel means that you must know the large amount of time that's required to make videos that will keep viewers watching.
This article will be of use to technology channel YouTubers to create better channels and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "Austin Evans"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your technology channel since we carefully sourced our tips from among many methods, and the methods are easy to integrate into your routine right away!
3 Ways to Get Views Using Your Technology Channel :
1. Number One: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are what motivate viewers to click on your content, which means they play a big role in helping you to get more views on YouTube! Actually, YouTube has done some research and concluded that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails. So be sure not to ignore your thumbnails in the video-making process.
- Giving viewers a peek of your video is the main point of a thumbnail, so don't use unrelated images or misleading photos to trick viewers into clicking.
- To be more specific, we recommend using photos where you're making eye contact with the camera. Humans are attracted to eye contact, and this is a proven way to get more clicks on your videos.
- Knowing what makes a thumbnail look good is only half the battle. You'll need the right tool to bring your vision to life, and for that we recommend Picmaker. It's a design tool made specially for YouTubers, so the formatting is easy. With over 700 templates, there's something for every kind of video imaginable. The below video introduces the tool, so take a look!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Number Two: Tags
If you've been struggling to get more views on YouTube, have you considered that your use (or non-use) of tags could be the culprit? Using too many tags (15 or more) results in YouTube ignoring your extra tags, but not using any at all is equally damaging. YouTube suggests using a few trending tags that relate to your content for the best results.
Below we explain more about how to use tags to optimize your channel's chances of success.
- It's recommended to use about five to eight tags per video, but YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags.
- General and specific tags are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both. For general tags, just imagine the first words that come to mind when you think of your video. These natural words will most likely be general. Specific tags will take a little more thinking and include words like people's or brand names.
- Did you know using non-hashtags (ordinary descriptive tags) is a violation of YouTube's policy? That's right. There's a policy on tag usage, so be sure to become familiar with it before using tags in your descriptions or titles. Violating any of these rules could result in YouTube removing your video, so be careful!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
If you haven't heard of charged communication, you should definitely keep reading to learn more and discover how Callmart can help you get more views on YouTube. Charged communication is a simple system where buyers pay to call and talk to you. This system can be highly beneficial to YouTubers looking to boost viewer outreach!
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you and you decide how much they pay per minute. Most loyal viewers will be thrilled they can call and talk to you directly!
- The other benefit of Callmart is that it is a great platform for promoting your channel to callers. You simply ask callers to share your channel (at the end of a phone call), and if they do, then you're getting exposure to a whole new group of potential subscribers!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
We're positive that one of the methods in this article will make sure that your technology channel will get views like you've never seen!
Want to learn even more about growing your YouTube channel? In that case, read the articles below!
We hope that this article could help your YouTube journey, even the smallest bit!
You may also like . . .