It's true that beauty channel YouTubers want to be taught how to gain subscribers. But if you want to gain subscribers, then we think you should think about using the right tools to benefit your channel.
Beauty videos require more editing and planning than you might have initially thought. Being a creator with a beauty channel means that you have experience with the commitment required to effectively produce content that pleases viewers.
This article will give a leg up to beauty channel YouTubers to find more solutions and reach the same level of popularity as famous YouTube channel "Bubzbeauty"!
Checking out this article will be good for your beauty channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Paths to Gain Subscribers On Your Beauty Channel :
1. Number One: Collaboration
Getting more views is easy if you collaborate with other YouTubers sometimes. That's because collaborations expose your channel to an entirely new audience. In fact, YouTube lists collaborations as one of the top ways to become discovered on the platform, so it's pretty important to incorporate a collab or two into your regular content from time to time.
- It's important to find YouTubers who match well with your channel when trying to pull off a collaboration. The basic rule of thumb is the more similar they are to you, the better.
- In addition to the previous tip, remember to also discuss everything and make a plan before filming. Don't forget to set a date for filming as well as for the video release!
- It's important to put some thought into the collaboration process ahead of time. If you want to produce stronger collab videos, we suggest having a look at a lesson from the YouTube Creators Academy that will teach you the ins and outs of collaboration production.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Number Two: Video Captions
We recommend adding captions to your videos if you want to get more views. Why? Because captions open up your channel to a whole new audience. Did you know about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country? So it's helpful to have language options built into your videos.
- So let's talk about how to make captions for YouTube. And thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function, it's easier than you may think!
- Select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- YouTube has a wonderful video about how to expand your reach globally using translation tools. Check it out below to learn more. They make an excellent point that an easy-to-understand video is also easy to share!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
We highly recommend Callmart as an easy solution to help you get more views on YouTube without any hassle. The app uses charged communication, which just means you get paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. YouTubers can use the app for viewer outreach and get paid at the same time!
- Charged communication apps are a good match for YouTubers because you can get paid just to talk on the app, while also achieving viewer outreach.
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a promotion platform. All you have to do is ask callers to share your channel. We suggest waiting until the end of a call to ask and remember to be polite, not pushy!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Using the paths in this article, we hope that your beauty channel will gain subscribers by the minute!
Looking for more specific information on how to grow your channel? Then, don't forget to check out the more detailed articles below!
Being a YouTuber's not easy, but we're sure you have what it takes!
You may also like . . .