So many beauty channel YouTubers want to learn how to get paid. If your aim is to get paid, you'd better give some thought to the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
It's not cheap keeping up a beauty channel, even if you're only using drugstore products. Having a beauty channel means that you are very familiar with how much hard work it takes to make a name for yourself.
This article wants to help beauty channel YouTubers to grow their channels and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Bubzbeauty"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your beauty channel since we took the time to gather only the methods proven to work, plus the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
Learn How to Get Paid Using Your Beauty Channel :
1. First Way: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are an important part of the video making process, especially if you care about getting more views. They serve many purposes and a poorly made thumbnail could be your video's downfall. In fact, YouTube tells us that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails, so using something generic or only a screenshot from the video is not recommended.
- Thumbnails, of course, should have beautiful photography or graphics, but equally as important, the thumbnail should portray the content of your video accurately.
- To get more specific, the photos you use should preferably show your face, making eye contact with the viewer, and showing some kind of emotion. Eye contact draws the attention of viewers the best.
- There's actually a great resource for thumbnail creation called Picmaker, and it has a nice selection of eye-catching thumbnail templates and graphic elements. Since it's designed specially for making thumbnails, we think it's an easy-to-use tool for YouTubers.
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Second Way: Tags
Using optimized tags is a good way to get more views on YouTube. You need to tell YouTube what your video is about so the platform can show your content to the right audience. That's why tags are necessary. However, be careful with how you use them. Did you know YouTube will ignore tags if you write more than 15? To make sure you're fully up to date on tag usage, keep reading below for more tips like this!
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use tags that are both general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general tags, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific tags such as brand names.
- One important point about tags is all the wrong ways you could potentially use them. YouTube has specified a tag usage policy which every YouTuber should be well acquainted with.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Third Way: Callmart
YouTubers love using Callmart to get more views on YouTube because it's free to get started and you can see results quickly. It doesn't hurt that you get paid while using the app to talk to viewers, so this means viewer outreach can be monetized by using Callmart.
- You only need to set aside some free time in order to profit with Callmart. You get paid to talk, and because you're a YouTuber, you already have a built-in customer base on Callmart—your subscribers!
- The other benefit of Callmart is that it is a great platform for promoting your channel to callers. You simply ask callers to share your channel (at the end of a phone call), and if they do, then you're getting exposure to a whole new group of potential subscribers!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Implementing at least one of the methods above will make sure your beauty channel will help you get paid!
If you're looking for more reads on bettering your YouTube channel, check out the articles below!
Did any of these solutions suit your channel needs? We hope so!
You may also like . . .