Just like you, tons of dog channel YouTubers seek new approaches to get views. But if you're serious about YouTube and want to get views, we suggest that you experiment with using the right tools to benefit your channel.
Dogs get excited easily, so aren't the easiest animals to make videos of. Being the owner of a dog channel means that you have experienced all the little struggles a YouTuber can face on their way to creating a successful channel.
This page will hopefully give a leg up to dog channel YouTubers to create greater content and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Hope For Paws"!
Why not have a read through this article? We assure you it will benefit your dog channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus each tip is sourced from the methods used by successful YouTubers.
Learn How to Get Views Using Your Dog Channel :
1. Number One: Tags
Using optimized tags is a good way to get more views on YouTube. YouTube won't know how to recommend your video to viewers if your tags aren't on point. So how do you make sure you're using tags properly? First of all, don't go crazy with them. A few will do, and anything more than 15 will be ignored by YouTube. Want to know more about tag usage? Keep reading below!
- The sweet spot for tags is usually about five to eight of them. Even though you can use an unlimited number on YouTube, basically up to eight tags will be effective.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If you don't want your video to be removed, we highly recommend familiarizing yourself with YouTube's policy on tag usage.
The rules are pretty simple to follow, but some of them may be a surprise to you, such as the prohibited use of non-hashtags, which are simply ordinary descriptive tags. Tags are important, but use them wisely!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Number Two: Video Descriptions
Writing a smart video description is one of YouTube's top-recommended ways to be discoverable on the platform.
There are so many ways to make a stronger video description and some of them may surprise you! For example, did you know there are tools specifically recommended by YouTube for finding keywords to feature in your descriptions? Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner are two great resources for identifying keywords that, if used, will help bring in more viewers. Try them out the next time you upload a video!
For more tips like this, keep reading below.
- YouTube recommends adding timestamps to your video descriptions to make them more useful to viewers.
- YouTube also recommends including links in each description, and making all descriptions unique. Don't just copy and paste the same description every time!
- If you want to be sure you're not wasting your time whenever you write a video description, check out the below video from YouTube which teaches you exactly how to optimize a description to make sure your videos get more clicks.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
If you want a simple solution to getting more views on YouTube, give charged communication a try with Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. This means you can reach out to viewers on the app to increase engagement and earn money at the same time! We'll explain more below.
- With charged communication, you earn money just by talking. And as a YouTuber, you have a whole audience just waiting to get in touch!
- Callmart also gives you the chance to promote your channel—you just need to ask callers to promote your channel on social media if they enjoyed the call with you.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
If you use some of the methods above, your dog channel will get more and more views!
If you want more detailed information, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
We hope your first (or next) Play Button arrives soon!
You may also like . . .