All challenges channel YouTubers want to be taught how to gain subscribers. However, to gain subscribers, then we think you should think carefully about methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
For your challenges channel to grow, you need a fun cast and interesting challenges. Being in charge of a challenges channel means that you have experienced just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
We plan to help challenges channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and aim to become like famous YouTube channel "SIS vs BRO"!
Reading through this article will benefit your challenges channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and each method can be put to use without much effort at all—no need to make big changes to your routine!
Learn How to Gain Subscribers On Your Challenges Channel :
1. One Idea: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- The sweet spot for tags is usually about five to eight of them. Even though you can use an unlimited number on YouTube, basically up to eight tags will be effective.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If you don't want your video to be removed, we highly recommend familiarizing yourself with YouTube's policy on tag usage.
The rules are pretty simple to follow, but some of them may be a surprise to you, such as the prohibited use of non-hashtags, which are simply ordinary descriptive tags. Tags are important, but use them wisely!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Another Idea: Video Descriptions
Writing a smart video description is one of YouTube's top-recommended ways to be discoverable on the platform.
There are so many ways to make a stronger video description and some of them may surprise you! For example, did you know there are tools specifically recommended by YouTube for finding keywords to feature in your descriptions? Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner are two great resources for identifying keywords that, if used, will help bring in more viewers. Try them out the next time you upload a video!
For more tips like this, keep reading below.
- YouTube recommends adding timestamps to your video descriptions to make them more useful to viewers.
- YouTube also recommends including links in each description, and making all descriptions unique. Don't just copy and paste the same description every time!
- If you want to be sure you're not wasting your time whenever you write a video description, check out the below video from YouTube which teaches you exactly how to optimize a description to make sure your videos get more clicks.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Last Idea: Callmart
YouTubers love using Callmart to get more views on YouTube because it's free to get started and you can see results quickly. It doesn't hurt that you get paid while using the app to talk to viewers, so this means viewer outreach can be monetized by using Callmart.
- You only need to set aside some free time in order to profit with Callmart. You get paid to talk, and because you're a YouTuber, you already have a built-in customer base on Callmart—your subscribers!
- What's more, YouTubers have a special advantage on Callmart because they already have a customer base waiting to call—their subscribers! You can even ask your callers to promote your channel, so you can get a free promotion while you earn money on the app!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
These methods will guarantee that your challenges channel will gain subscribers at a steady and regular rate!
Want to learn even more about growing your YouTube channel? In that case, give the articles below a try!
Good luck with making your channel the very best it can be!
You may also like . . .