So many challenges channel YouTubers are searching for methods to monetize YouTube. If what you want is to monetize YouTube, it's recommended to begin to think about using tools that can strengthen your channel's reach.
Challenges channels need creativity - viewers won't watch boring challenges! Having a challenges channel means that you're no stranger to all the challenges of YouTube, including the struggle of gaining subscribers and views.
This article plans to provide tips for challenges channel YouTubers to make their channels even better and reach the same level of popularity as famous YouTube channel "SIS vs BRO"!
Checking out this article will be good for your challenges channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus these methods are the ones used by successful YouTubers.
3 Paths to Monetize Youtube Using Your Challenges Channel :
1. One Solution: Thumbnails
Without a good-looking thumbnail, your video will not get as many clicks as it deserves, and if you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then this is bad news! Don't let your great content go to waste due to poor quality thumbnails. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails. We hope this motivates you to consider thumbnails and what you can do to improve them. If you're curious, read more below.
- Viewers don't want to be misled into clicking on your video, so make sure whatever photos or graphics you use accurately represent the content of the video.
- Let's get down to details. A thumbnail photo should preferably show your face while making eye contact with the camera. Eye contact is proven to be attractive to humans, causing people to be more likely to click on your video.
- If you want to make a thumbnail that stands out without spending big bucks on editing software, then consider Picmaker. We like this design tool because it was made exclusively for YouTubers, so all the graphics and templates are specially designed for thumbnails. This makes it really easy to make a good-looking thumbnail with minimal effort. Take a look at the introduction video below!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Another Solution: Tags
Using optimized tags is a good way to get more views on YouTube. YouTube won't know how to recommend your video to viewers if your tags aren't on point. So how do you make sure you're using tags properly? First of all, don't go crazy with them. A few will do, and anything more than 15 will be ignored by YouTube. Want to know more about tag usage? Keep reading below!
- The sweet spot for tags is usually about five to eight of them. Even though you can use an unlimited number on YouTube, basically up to eight tags will be effective.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If you don't want your video to be removed, we highly recommend familiarizing yourself with YouTube's policy on tag usage.
The rules are pretty simple to follow, but some of them may be a surprise to you, such as the prohibited use of non-hashtags, which are simply ordinary descriptive tags. Tags are important, but use them wisely!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. A Final Solution: Callmart
One of the easiest solutions to help get more views on YouTube is using a charged communication app. Callmart is a great choice because the app understands YouTubers and their need to achieve engagement with viewers. You can engage with your audience in a whole new way using Callmart!
- Free time is all it takes to get started benefiting from Callmart. Even though Callmart is primarily a money-making app, it also has a secondary benefit.
- The other benefit of Callmart is that it is a great platform for promoting your channel to callers. You simply ask callers to share your channel (at the end of a phone call), and if they do, then you're getting exposure to a whole new group of potential subscribers!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
We guarantee that using one of the paths listed above will help so that your challenges channel can be used to monetize YouTube and bring in some earnings!
If this article wasn't enough, definitely check out these articles!
Shoot for the YouTube moon - even if you miss, you'll end up among the YouTube stars.
You may also like . . .