Like you, many music channel YouTubers are trying to find tips to get paid. If you've made a goal to get paid, you'd better experiment with using various resources designed for channel improvement to make your content the best it can possibly be.
Gathering a big and dedicated group of viewers for your music channel won't be easy, but it can definitely be done. Being a YouTuber who runs a music channel means that you know all about the huge amount of effort it takes to get a channel up and running.
Today, we plan to give a leg up to music channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Vevo"!
Why should you take the time to look at these tips? Because it will be good for your music channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus all our methods can be applied with little effort, showing results fast.
3 Ways to Get Paid Using Your Music Channel :
1. Try This: Channel Art
One way to get more views on YouTube is to consider how your channel appears to newcomers. YouTube channel art is about more than just self-expression—it's about branding. YouTube recommends keeping your branding as simple as possible by imagining some of the logos of your favorite brands. These are usually a single image the you won't easily forget.
- Your channel art should portray a strong brand image to viewers to give them an idea of your channels theme.
- Our favorite way to leave an impression on newcomers is to include a tagline in your channel art. This can be just a very short description of your channel that will stick in people's minds.
- There are more details about the steps you need to take to add or edit channel art in YouTube's channel art guide. Did you know you can get images for your channel art directly from YouTube? Just use the YouTube Photo Library! The guide will also explain about how to add social media links to your banner, which is an important step to take.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Try This: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are an important part of the video making process, especially if you care about getting more views. They serve many purposes and a poorly made thumbnail could be your video's downfall. In fact, YouTube tells us that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails, so using something generic or only a screenshot from the video is not recommended.
- Thumbnails, of course, should have beautiful photography or graphics, but equally as important, the thumbnail should portray the content of your video accurately.
- To get more specific, the photos you use should preferably show your face, making eye contact with the viewer, and showing some kind of emotion. Eye contact draws the attention of viewers the best.
- There's actually a great resource for thumbnail creation called Picmaker, and it has a nice selection of eye-catching thumbnail templates and graphic elements. Since it's designed specially for making thumbnails, we think it's an easy-to-use tool for YouTubers.
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Try This: Callmart
We highly recommend Callmart as an easy solution to help you get more views on YouTube without any hassle. The app uses charged communication, which just means you get paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. YouTubers can use the app for viewer outreach and get paid at the same time!
- Charged communication apps are a good match for YouTubers because you can get paid just to talk on the app, while also achieving viewer outreach.
- For YouTubers, Callmart has the added benefit of allowing you to self-promote your channel to callers. Ask callers to share your channel to their social media followers. Sometimes asking nicely is all it takes!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Combining these methods will make certain that your music channel will help you get paid!
For more detailed information on making your YouTube channel better, give the articles below a try!
Let us know when you receive your first YouTube award!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App