You can't deny that music channel YouTubers want to be famous YouTubers. If your aim is to be a famous YouTuber, it's best if you try out the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
You're passionate about music, but so are many others on YouTube. How will you stand out among the crowd? Taking on the challenge of a music channel means that you're well acquainted with the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
This page will hopefully provide tips for music channel YouTubers to create better channels and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "Vevo"!
Taking a look at this article will be useful for your music channel since we took the time to gather only the methods proven to work, plus real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Ideas to be a Famous YouTuber Using Your Music Channel :
1. One Solution: Collaboration
Collaborations are a proven way to get more views on YouTube because your channel is directly exposed to a new audience that likely falls within your channel's niche. This is ideal! Did you know that YouTube lists collaborations as one of the best ways to be discovered by new viewers? You'll definitely want to try out collaborations on your channel at some point, especially when you're looking to grow your audience base.
- There are many ways to pull off an epic collaboration, but let's check out some tried and true tips first to make sure you understand the basics that all YouTubers should follow when collaborating. First, you should try to collaborate with channels of a similar size who are uploading content similar in quality to your own.
- To make sure your collab is a success, try to communicate as much as possible about the type of video you both want to make, when you will release the collaboration to viewers, and how you will promote each other's channels.
- If you want more tips for how to put together insanely succesful collabs, check out the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. The lesson teaches you everything from how to choose compatible collaborators to the importance of cross-promotion.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Another Solution: Video Captions
It may seem like a small detail, but video captions can make your videos more attractive to certain viewers, leading to getting more views on YouTube. For example, about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so by adding captions you're helping break down the language barrier for many viewers.
- To make captions, the process is pretty simple. Let's look at the best way to add captions to your videos without spending loads of time!
- You'll want to select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- If you're curious for a more in-depth look at how captions can serve your channel well, then check out the master class video below from YouTube. If you really want to get more views, then expanding your reach globally is key.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. A Final Solution: Callmart
Callmart, a free charged communication app, is delivering results for YouTubers who are hoping to get more views on YouTube. This is a charged communication app, which means you get paid for talking on the app to people who call you, and it can also work wonders for your viewer outreach efforts by putting you in direct contact with subscribers.
- Callmart monetizes your viewer outreach efforts. You talk to fans on the app, who pay for your time, and then you request them to share your channel or a favorite video on social media.
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a promotion platform. All you have to do is ask callers to share your channel. We suggest waiting until the end of a call to ask and remember to be polite, not pushy!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
A combination of the ideas mentioned in this article will surely make sure that your music channel will be your way to be a famous YouTuber!
Need more information on making your channel better? Then, one of the articles below will be of great help.
Let us know which solutions worked best for you!
You may also like . . .