It's pretty much a given that cooking channel YouTubers are searching for methods to grow their channel. So, if you're trying to grow your channel, it's recommended to give some thought to methods available to YouTubers for boosting content quality, making your channel more attractive to a variety of viewers.
Cooking channels are mega popular on YouTube. It's hard to stand out, but it's not at all impossible! Starting up a cooking channel means that you are very familiar with all the challenges of YouTube, including the struggle of gaining subscribers and views.
We aim to help cooking channel YouTubers to create better channels and become just like famous YouTube channel "Cooking with Dog"!
Why should you take the time to look at these tips? Because it will be good for your cooking channel since we filtered through all the methods out there to bring you the best of the bunch, and the methods are easy to integrate into your routine right away!
3 Ways to Grow Your Cooking Channel :
1. Idea: Channel Art
Channel art is highly important for capturing the attention of visitors, and if they become interested in your channel you'll be much more likely to get more views on YouTube. If you're wondering which of the many design tools you should use for your channel's art, well YouTube recommends Canva as a popular choice among YouTubers.
See more tips below!
- When viewers see your channel art, they should get a strong impression of your brand on YouTube.
- One way to achieve channel branding is to use a tagline in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel.
- YouTube's channel art guide will take you through the steps necessary to add or edit your channel art, including tips along the way. We recommend reading the guide if you're new to YouTube or need to refresh your memory. You may learn something new, for example, how to add your social media links to your YouTube banner!
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Idea: Thumbnails
Thumbnails give viewers the first impression of your videos, so that's why they're so important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. Think of thumbnails like the cover to a book—people won't watch your content if they're not enticed to click. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails, so it's clearly important to create something unique to accompany your video.
- One of the biggest mistakes you can make with a thumbnail is miscommunicating the content of a video due to misleading images in your thumbnail. Avoid this mistake at all costs because it really turns off viewers!
- Specifically, eye contact is an important part of a thumbnail. Preferably use images of your face, making eye contact, and showing a recognizable emotion. These kinds of images are proven to get more clicks.
- A tool you should know about if you're a YouTuber is Picmaker, a thumbnail designer. The site has over 700 templates and loads of graphic elements to make your thumbnail pop. See the short video below to learn more.
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Idea: Callmart
We understand the struggle of trying to get more views on YouTube, and there's an app called Callmart that gets it too. By using charged communication, which means getting paid to talk on the app, YouTubers can get paid while they engage with fans.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it's really simple: get paid to talk to callers and earn money per minute. Callmart believes all knowledge is valuable, and that's why you can get paid just to talk.
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a way to self-promote. You just need to ask callers to share your channel online at the end of a call. This way you'll gain exposure to a whole new audience!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Carrying out these methods will make sure that your cooking channel will grow and grow!
Looking for more specific information on how to grow your channel? Then, don't forget to check out the more detailed articles below!
Best of luck with your YouTube channel!
You may also like . . .