Most cat channel YouTubers want to learn how to increase views. So, if you're trying to increase views, you need to try the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
Cat channels are great, because there is ALWAYS demand for cat videos! Taking on the challenge of a cat channel means that you're probably really familiar with just how much effort it takes to create content that will impress viewers.
Today, we want to aid cat channel YouTubers to better their channels and aim to become like famous YouTube channel "Ginger Kitties Four"!
Checking the tips in this article will help your cat channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and we only provide solutions used by real, successful YouTubers.
3 Methods to Increase Views On Your Cat Channel :
1. Method: Keywords
If you want to get more views, then you should give keywords some thought. It's possible you haven't considered keywords or what they do for your channel, and that's OK! We'll explain more about their importance below so that your content starts getting the views it deserves. In fact, with about 300 hours of footage uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords wisely is necessary if you want to be discoverable on the platform.
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use keywords that are general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general keywords, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific words such as brand names.
- If you want to become an expert with keywords to create more discoverable content, then take a look at YouTube's lesson from the Creators Academy which teaches you how to write smart video descriptions to make sure the right viewers can find your content.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. Method: Collaboration
Getting more views is easy if you collaborate with other YouTubers sometimes. That's because collaborations expose your channel to an entirely new audience. In fact, YouTube lists collaborations as one of the top ways to become discovered on the platform, so it's pretty important to incorporate a collab or two into your regular content from time to time.
- There are many ways to pull off an epic collaboration, but let's check out some tried and true tips first to make sure you understand the basics that all YouTubers should follow when collaborating. First, you should try to collaborate with channels of a similar size who are uploading content similar in quality to your own.
- To make sure your collab is a success, try to communicate as much as possible about the type of video you both want to make, when you will release the collaboration to viewers, and how you will promote each other's channels.
- If you want more tips for how to put together insanely succesful collabs, check out the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. The lesson teaches you everything from how to choose compatible collaborators to the importance of cross-promotion.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. Method: Callmart
Callmart is an incredibly productive tool which can help you get more views on YouTube with minimal effort. The app uses charged communication, which means getting paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. This means you can monetize your viewer outreach efforts by using this app! Read below to learn how it all works.
- You only need to set aside some free time to chat on the Callmart app to start earning money when your viewers call to chat with you.
- What's more, with Callmart you can ask your callers to promote your channel, leading to more traffic on your channel the more you use the app.
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
The methods in this article will make sure your cat channel will see a big increase in views and success!
To learn more about growing your channel, give the articles below a try!
Good luck with making your channel the very best it can be!
You may also like . . .