So many cooking channel YouTubers are looking for ways to be successful YouTubers. But if you want to be a successful YouTuber, it's said that you should consider using the right tools to benefit your channel.
Cooking channels are mega popular on YouTube. It's hard to stand out, but it's not at all impossible! Taking on a cooking channel means that you're well-versed on all the little struggles a YouTuber can face on their way to creating a successful channel.
This article will support cooking channel YouTubers to find new solutions to make their channels better and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Cooking with Dog"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your cooking channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
3 Approaches to be a Successful YouTuber Using Your Cooking Channel :
1. First Tip: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are what motivate viewers to click on your content, which means they play a big role in helping you to get more views on YouTube! Actually, YouTube has done some research and concluded that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails. So be sure not to ignore your thumbnails in the video-making process.
- Giving viewers a peek of your video is the main point of a thumbnail, so don't use unrelated images or misleading photos to trick viewers into clicking.
- To be more specific, we recommend using photos where you're making eye contact with the camera. Humans are attracted to eye contact, and this is a proven way to get more clicks on your videos.
- Knowing what makes a thumbnail look good is only half the battle. You'll need the right tool to bring your vision to life, and for that we recommend Picmaker. It's a design tool made specially for YouTubers, so the formatting is easy. With over 700 templates, there's something for every kind of video imaginable. The below video introduces the tool, so take a look!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Second Tip: Tags
If you've been struggling to get more views on YouTube, have you considered that your use (or non-use) of tags could be the culprit? Using too many tags (15 or more) results in YouTube ignoring your extra tags, but not using any at all is equally damaging. YouTube suggests using a few trending tags that relate to your content for the best results.
Below we explain more about how to use tags to optimize your channel's chances of success.
- It's recommended to use about five to eight tags per video, but YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags.
- General and specific tags are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both. For general tags, just imagine the first words that come to mind when you think of your video. These natural words will most likely be general. Specific tags will take a little more thinking and include words like people's or brand names.
- Did you know using non-hashtags (ordinary descriptive tags) is a violation of YouTube's policy? That's right. There's a policy on tag usage, so be sure to become familiar with it before using tags in your descriptions or titles. Violating any of these rules could result in YouTube removing your video, so be careful!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
Charged communication is one of the best solutions for YouTubers hoping to get more views on YouTube, and Callmart is working to help YouTubers seeking growth. That's because the app puts you in direct, one-to-one contact with fans, helping you to boost engagement in a new, more authentic way.
- Charged communication app Callmart wants to help YouTubers be successful. Firstly, the app will help you monetize your online following. Your viewers will pay to call and chat with you, and you set the price per minute!
- The secondary benefit of Callmart is that you can get free promotion by asking callers to share your channel on social media after you hang up!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Executing one or more of the approaches above will guarantee that your cooking channel will be your tool to be a successful YouTuber!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, give the articles below a try!
Will you use any of these solutions? We hope you do!
You may also like . . .