It's pretty much a given that DIY channel YouTubers are looking for ways to monetize YouTube. Although, to monetize YouTube, you'd better begin to think about using tools that can strengthen your channel's reach.
Deciding exactly what to DIY is a challenge for DIY YouTubers. Being a YouTuber who runs a DIY channel means that you really know all the little struggles a YouTuber can face on their way to creating a successful channel.
We want to give advice to DIY channel YouTubers to better their channels and become as popular as famous YouTube channel "LaurDIY"!
Taking a look at this article will be useful for your DIY channel since we carefully sourced our tips from among many methods, and real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Methods to Monetize Youtube Using Your DIY Channel :
1. One Way: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use tags that are both general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general tags, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific tags such as brand names.
- One important point about tags is all the wrong ways you could potentially use them. YouTube has specified a tag usage policy which every YouTuber should be well acquainted with.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Another Way: Video Descriptions
To get more views on YouTube, you should be paying more careful attention to your video descriptions. Ask yourself this: Do you have an idea of what makes a strong description? If the answer is "not really", then you need to read the tips we've gathered for you below.
By the way, YouTube recommends using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the right keywords for your descriptions, so we suggest having a look at these resources ahead of time before even writing a description.
- A strong video description has two primary elements. First, it's useful to viewers in some way, such as by including timestamps.
- The other way to make a strong video description is to add links to your other content, social media, or playlists. You should always have at least one link in every description.
- YouTube has kindly provided tips for writing a strong video description in the video below. Most YouTubers will probably learn at least one new trick by watching this video. Take a look!
For more tips and details, click here!
3. A Final Way: Callmart
Charged communication is one of the best solutions for YouTubers hoping to get more views on YouTube, and Callmart is working to help YouTubers seeking growth. That's because the app puts you in direct, one-to-one contact with fans, helping you to boost engagement in a new, more authentic way.
- Charged communication app Callmart wants to help YouTubers be successful. Firstly, the app will help you monetize your online following. Your viewers will pay to call and chat with you, and you set the price per minute!
- Callmart also gives you the chance to promote your channel—you just need to ask callers to promote your channel on social media if they enjoyed the call with you.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Try using at least one of the methods described above; we're sure your DIY channel can be used to monetize YouTube and bring in some earnings!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
YouTube's not an easy industry to survive and thrive in, but you can do it!
You may also like . . .