It's true that DIY channel YouTubers are searching for methods to make money. If you are really serious about YouTube and hope to make money, you need to start learning about using a variety of new methods to give your channel a boost and set it up for success.
Some artistic ability is needed to film/edit DIY videos that people will want to watch. Starting up a DIY channel means that you're well acquainted with the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
This article hopes to support DIY channel YouTubers to create better channels and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "LaurDIY"!
Reading through this article will benefit your DIY channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus these methods are the ones used by successful YouTubers.
How to Make Money Using Your DIY Channel :
1. Try This: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are an important part of the video making process, especially if you care about getting more views. They serve many purposes and a poorly made thumbnail could be your video's downfall. In fact, YouTube tells us that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails, so using something generic or only a screenshot from the video is not recommended.
- Thumbnails, of course, should have beautiful photography or graphics, but equally as important, the thumbnail should portray the content of your video accurately.
- To get more specific, the photos you use should preferably show your face, making eye contact with the viewer, and showing some kind of emotion. Eye contact draws the attention of viewers the best.
- There's actually a great resource for thumbnail creation called Picmaker, and it has a nice selection of eye-catching thumbnail templates and graphic elements. Since it's designed specially for making thumbnails, we think it's an easy-to-use tool for YouTubers.
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Try This: Tags
Using optimized tags is a good way to get more views on YouTube. You need to tell YouTube what your video is about so the platform can show your content to the right audience. That's why tags are necessary. However, be careful with how you use them. Did you know YouTube will ignore tags if you write more than 15? To make sure you're fully up to date on tag usage, keep reading below for more tips like this!
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use tags that are both general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general tags, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific tags such as brand names.
- One important point about tags is all the wrong ways you could potentially use them. YouTube has specified a tag usage policy which every YouTuber should be well acquainted with.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Try This: Callmart
Callmart offers solutions to YouTubers via charged communication, which is a reliable way to help you get more views on YouTube. Charged communication means getting paid to talk while using the app. The callers (your fans) will pay for a one-to-one chat with you, and you get to connect with your audience in a totally new way!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: The app's primary function is earning you money. You use the app to talk to callers, who will likely be your YouTube viewers, and they pay per-minute to chat with you!
- The secondary benefit of Callmart is that you can get free promotion by asking callers to share your channel on social media after you hang up!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
These methods will guarantee that your DIY channel can become a way for you to make money!
If you're looking for more reads on bettering your YouTube channel, check out the articles below!
YouTube's not easy, but you're definitely on the right track!
You may also like . . .