Many kids channel YouTubers want to get subscribers. If you've made a goal to get subscribers, the best advice is to explore some new approaches to channel growth based on tried-and-true methods.
Kids make up a HUGE percentage of the YouTube viewer base, so a kids channel has HUGE potential. Starting up a kids channel means that you're no stranger to hard work and commitment, because that's what it takes to make watchable content on YouTube.
This article hopes to aid kids channel YouTubers to better their channels and bask in fame, like famous YouTube channel "EvanTubeHD"!
Checking the tips in this article will help your kids channel thanks to how effective each tip we recommend is, and all our methods can be applied with little effort, showing results fast.
Learn How to Get Subscribers On Your Kids Channel :
1. Idea: Thumbnails
Thumbnails give viewers the first impression of your videos, so that's why they're so important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. Think of thumbnails like the cover to a book—people won't watch your content if they're not enticed to click. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails, so it's clearly important to create something unique to accompany your video.
- One of the biggest mistakes you can make with a thumbnail is miscommunicating the content of a video due to misleading images in your thumbnail. Avoid this mistake at all costs because it really turns off viewers!
- Specifically, eye contact is an important part of a thumbnail. Preferably use images of your face, making eye contact, and showing a recognizable emotion. These kinds of images are proven to get more clicks.
- A tool you should know about if you're a YouTuber is Picmaker, a thumbnail designer. The site has over 700 templates and loads of graphic elements to make your thumbnail pop. See the short video below to learn more.
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Idea: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. That's because they help YouTube understand how they should recommend your video to viewers. YouTube suggests using trending tags in your video descriptions, but be sure the tags relate to the actual content of your video or else you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines. Also, don't go overboard. Using more than 15 tags will result in YouTube ignoring the tags you use.
If these tips are helpful to you, keep reading below for more information just like this.
- By using tags more effectively, you will likely notice a positive jump in your channel's traffic and activity.
- We recommend using both general and specific tags. For example, if you have a gaming channel, one general keyword would be "gaming" and the specific word would be "Minecraft".
- Check out YouTube's tag usage policy to be sure you're not using tags the wrong way in your titles or descriptions. Sometimes learning what not to do is just as important as knowing the right techniques.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Idea: Callmart
When it comes to getting more views on YouTube, you can be sure that Callmart will deliver solutions. You'll not only earn money thanks to the app's use of charged communication (this means getting paid to talk!), but you'll also achieve the added benefit of viewer outreach by chatting with people who watch your videos.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it works by connecting you with callers who pay to talk to you. All you need is a phone and some free time.
- Callmart's other benefit is it allows you to find new subscribers. You simply ask callers to share your channel at the end of a call, and if they do, voila! If you ask politely and tactfully, most callers will be happy to oblige.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
The three methods mentioned above will make sure that your kids channel will get more subscribers than ever before!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, don't forget to check out the more detailed articles below!
Every famous YouTuber started where you are now. You can do it!
You may also like . . .