You can't deny that kids channel YouTubers want to be taught how to increase subscribers. But if you want to increase subscribers, you'd better learn more about how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
Lots of kids on YouTube means lots of competitors in the kids channel sector. You'll have to learn how to stand out among them! Owning a kids channel means that you have experienced just how much effort it takes to create content that will impress viewers.
This article wants to help kids channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and gain as much popularity as famous YouTube channel "EvanTubeHD"!
Having a quick read through this article will help your kids channel since we filtered through all the methods out there to bring you the best of the bunch, and these solutions are proven to work since top YouTubers use them.
3 Ideas to Increase Subscribers On Your Kids Channel :
1. First Approach: Channel Art
Channel art is highly important for capturing the attention of visitors, and if they become interested in your channel you'll be much more likely to get more views on YouTube. If you're wondering which of the many design tools you should use for your channel's art, well YouTube recommends Canva as a popular choice among YouTubers.
See more tips below!
- When viewers see your channel art, they should get a strong impression of your brand on YouTube.
- One way to achieve channel branding is to use a tagline in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel.
- YouTube's channel art guide will take you through the steps necessary to add or edit your channel art, including tips along the way. We recommend reading the guide if you're new to YouTube or need to refresh your memory. You may learn something new, for example, how to add your social media links to your YouTube banner!
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Second Approach: Thumbnails
Thumbnails give viewers the first impression of your videos, so that's why they're so important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. Think of thumbnails like the cover to a book—people won't watch your content if they're not enticed to click. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails, so it's clearly important to create something unique to accompany your video.
- One of the biggest mistakes you can make with a thumbnail is miscommunicating the content of a video due to misleading images in your thumbnail. Avoid this mistake at all costs because it really turns off viewers!
- Specifically, eye contact is an important part of a thumbnail. Preferably use images of your face, making eye contact, and showing a recognizable emotion. These kinds of images are proven to get more clicks.
- A tool you should know about if you're a YouTuber is Picmaker, a thumbnail designer. The site has over 700 templates and loads of graphic elements to make your thumbnail pop. See the short video below to learn more.
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Third Approach: Callmart
Callmart, a free charged communication app, is delivering results for YouTubers who are hoping to get more views on YouTube. This is a charged communication app, which means you get paid for talking on the app to people who call you, and it can also work wonders for your viewer outreach efforts by putting you in direct contact with subscribers.
- Callmart monetizes your viewer outreach efforts. You talk to fans on the app, who pay for your time, and then you request them to share your channel or a favorite video on social media.
- For YouTubers, Callmart has the added benefit of allowing you to self-promote your channel to callers. Ask callers to share your channel to their social media followers. Sometimes asking nicely is all it takes!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
A combination of the ideas mentioned in this article will surely make sure that your kids channel sees a great increase in subscribers!
Need more information on making your channel better? Then, read the articles below!
We hope to see you on the next "Best YouTubers" list!
You may also like . . .