Like you, many kids channel YouTubers are searching for methods to grow their channel. If you're striving to grow your channel, it's said that you should consider the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
Kids channels can become unbelievably big, if you play your cards just right. Being the owner of a kids channel means that you must know the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
We aim to give advice to kids channel YouTubers to find new solutions to make their channels better and become as popular as famous YouTube channel "EvanTubeHD"!
Going through the points in this article will benefit your kids channel since all the tips are proven to bring about actual results, plus all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
How to Grow Your Kids Channel :
1. First Path: Video Captions
It may seem like a small detail, but video captions can make your videos more attractive to certain viewers, leading to getting more views on YouTube. For example, about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so by adding captions you're helping break down the language barrier for many viewers.
- To make captions, the process is pretty simple. Let's look at the best way to add captions to your videos without spending loads of time!
- You'll want to select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- If you're curious for a more in-depth look at how captions can serve your channel well, then check out the master class video below from YouTube. If you really want to get more views, then expanding your reach globally is key.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Second Path: Channel Art
Channel art is highly important for capturing the attention of visitors, and if they become interested in your channel you'll be much more likely to get more views on YouTube. If you're wondering which of the many design tools you should use for your channel's art, well YouTube recommends Canva as a popular choice among YouTubers.
See more tips below!
- When viewers see your channel art, they should get a strong impression of your brand on YouTube.
- One way to achieve channel branding is to use a tagline in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel.
- YouTube's channel art guide will take you through the steps necessary to add or edit your channel art, including tips along the way. We recommend reading the guide if you're new to YouTube or need to refresh your memory. You may learn something new, for example, how to add your social media links to your YouTube banner!
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Third Path: Callmart
If you haven't heard of charged communication, you should definitely keep reading to learn more and discover how Callmart can help you get more views on YouTube. Charged communication is a simple system where buyers pay to call and talk to you. This system can be highly beneficial to YouTubers looking to boost viewer outreach!
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you and you decide how much they pay per minute. Most loyal viewers will be thrilled they can call and talk to you directly!
- Callmart also provides an opportunity for you to self-promote to grow your channel while you use the app. You only need to ask callers to promote your channel online to their followers. Most callers, especially fans of yours, will be happy to help you out!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Try to carry out some of the methods in this article, so that your kids channel will grow to heights you didn't think possible!
If you want more detailed information, definitely check out these articles!
Best of luck with your YouTube channel!
You may also like . . .