It's true that kids channel YouTubers want to know how to gain subscribers. If you've been struggling to gain subscribers, you should start learning about using various resources designed for channel improvement to make your content the best it can possibly be.
With kids channels, gaining popularity can be slow at first but once they take off, they take off. Being in charge of a kids channel means that you're well-versed on how much hard work it takes to make a name for yourself.
This article will be a source of information for kids channel YouTubers to create greater content and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "EvanTubeHD"!
Why should you read this article? Because it will help your kids channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
3 Ways to Gain Subscribers On Your Kids Channel :
1. First: Collaboration
If you've been trying to get more views on YouTube with little success, then you should seriously consider trying out a collaboration. Collaborating with another YouTuber might be exactly what your channel needs! YouTube thinks so. They say that collaborations are one of their top-recommended ways to achieve discovery on the platform.
- To do a collab the right way, you'll want to be sure to find other YouTubers who are similar to you. This means they have a similar subscriber count and niche of followers.
- Another key to collaboration success is communication. This means clearly communicating with your collaborator about the type of videos to make, when they'll be released, and how they'll be promoted.
- If you're thinking of trying out collaborations for the first time (or even if you're a collab pro), it is beneficial for any YouTuber to read the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. You'll learn extra tips to make sure you're producing the best collaborations possible.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Second: Video Captions
If you want to get more views on YouTube, consider this: Certain viewers, such as those with trouble hearing or who's first language isn't English, may prefer if your videos have captions. Making your videos more accessible will lead to channel success. This is especially important considering about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country!
- Thanks to YouTube's auto-generating caption function, you no longer have to manually enter each line of text. Let's take a look at how to do this.
- Just find "Subtitles and CC" in the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- Using captions is a surprisingly easy way to find a new subscriber base. In the below video, YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard will explain just what makes captions such a gold mine for views.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Third: Callmart
YouTubers love using Callmart to get more views on YouTube because it's free to get started and you can see results quickly. It doesn't hurt that you get paid while using the app to talk to viewers, so this means viewer outreach can be monetized by using Callmart.
- You only need to set aside some free time in order to profit with Callmart. You get paid to talk, and because you're a YouTuber, you already have a built-in customer base on Callmart—your subscribers!
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a promotion platform. All you have to do is ask callers to share your channel. We suggest waiting until the end of a call to ask and remember to be polite, not pushy!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
We guarantee that using one of the methods listed above will help so that your kids channel will gain subscribers by the minute!
To learn more about growing your channel, check out the articles below!
Your channel probably has a lot of potential, so make sure to cultivate it!
You may also like . . .