Almost all kids channel YouTubers are constantly looking for methods to get paid. However, to get paid, you need to give some thought to methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
Lots of kids on YouTube means lots of competitors in the kids channel sector. You'll have to learn how to stand out among them! Creating a kids channel means that you have a good idea of all the bumps that can occur along the way to success on YouTube.
This page aims to provide information for kids channel YouTubers to curate better content and become just like famous YouTube channel "EvanTubeHD"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your kids channel thanks to the proven effectiveness of each method below, and it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
3 Paths to Get Paid Using Your Kids Channel :
1. Solution: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are what motivate viewers to click on your content, which means they play a big role in helping you to get more views on YouTube! Actually, YouTube has done some research and concluded that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails. So be sure not to ignore your thumbnails in the video-making process.
- Giving viewers a peek of your video is the main point of a thumbnail, so don't use unrelated images or misleading photos to trick viewers into clicking.
- To be more specific, we recommend using photos where you're making eye contact with the camera. Humans are attracted to eye contact, and this is a proven way to get more clicks on your videos.
- Knowing what makes a thumbnail look good is only half the battle. You'll need the right tool to bring your vision to life, and for that we recommend Picmaker. It's a design tool made specially for YouTubers, so the formatting is easy. With over 700 templates, there's something for every kind of video imaginable. The below video introduces the tool, so take a look!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Solution: Tags
If you've been struggling to get more views on YouTube, have you considered that your use (or non-use) of tags could be the culprit? Using too many tags (15 or more) results in YouTube ignoring your extra tags, but not using any at all is equally damaging. YouTube suggests using a few trending tags that relate to your content for the best results.
Below we explain more about how to use tags to optimize your channel's chances of success.
- It's recommended to use about five to eight tags per video, but YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags.
- General and specific tags are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both. For general tags, just imagine the first words that come to mind when you think of your video. These natural words will most likely be general. Specific tags will take a little more thinking and include words like people's or brand names.
- Did you know using non-hashtags (ordinary descriptive tags) is a violation of YouTube's policy? That's right. There's a policy on tag usage, so be sure to become familiar with it before using tags in your descriptions or titles. Violating any of these rules could result in YouTube removing your video, so be careful!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Solution: Callmart
Getting more views on YouTube is sometimes a struggle, and these days YouTubers are using a variety of tools to help their channels. Callmart is the one we recommend if you have a growing channel. The app monetizes your viewer outreach efforts by charging callers to talk with you.
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you, and you can decide the price they pay on a per-minute basis. Viewers tend to be really excited for the chance to talk directly with their favorite YouTubers!
- The other benefit of Callmart is that it is a great platform for promoting your channel to callers. You simply ask callers to share your channel (at the end of a phone call), and if they do, then you're getting exposure to a whole new group of potential subscribers!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Using the paths in this article, we hope that your kids channel will help you get paid!
Don't forget to check out the articles below for more information.
Your channel is going to be great someday, we know it!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App