Most kids channel YouTubers are eager to learn how to be successful YouTubers. But if you're serious about YouTube and want to be a successful YouTuber, it's recommended to try some new tools that you can use to improve your channel the way other successful YouTubers do.
Kids channels can become unbelievably big, if you play your cards just right. Being a YouTuber who runs a kids channel means that you understand all the challenges of YouTube, including the struggle of gaining subscribers and views.
This article plans to assist kids channel YouTubers to create better channels and reach the same level of popularity as famous YouTube channel "EvanTubeHD"!
Why not have a read through this article? We assure you it will benefit your kids channel since we've gathered only top-recommended tips, and we only provide solutions used by real, successful YouTubers.
Learn How to be a Successful YouTuber Using Your Kids Channel :
1. First Way: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Second Way: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are what motivate viewers to click on your content, which means they play a big role in helping you to get more views on YouTube! Actually, YouTube has done some research and concluded that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails. So be sure not to ignore your thumbnails in the video-making process.
- Giving viewers a peek of your video is the main point of a thumbnail, so don't use unrelated images or misleading photos to trick viewers into clicking.
- To be more specific, we recommend using photos where you're making eye contact with the camera. Humans are attracted to eye contact, and this is a proven way to get more clicks on your videos.
- Knowing what makes a thumbnail look good is only half the battle. You'll need the right tool to bring your vision to life, and for that we recommend Picmaker. It's a design tool made specially for YouTubers, so the formatting is easy. With over 700 templates, there's something for every kind of video imaginable. The below video introduces the tool, so take a look!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Third Way: Callmart
It's not easy to get more views on YouTube, but if you use Callmart you will finally start to find rewards from your efforts. That's because Callmart puts you in direct contact with fans, boosting engagement in a whole new way that can't be achieved from behind a screen.
- With charged communication, it's so easy to earn money in your free time. You just need to answer the phone when someone calls! Share your Callmart listing with viewers and we bet the phone will start ringing right away! That's the special benefit YouTubers have on Callmart.
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a way to self-promote. You just need to ask callers to share your channel online at the end of a call. This way you'll gain exposure to a whole new audience!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
In our opinion, every method in this article will make sure your kids channel can boost you to become a successful YouTuber!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
Will you use any of these solutions? We hope you do!
You may also like . . .