All dog channel YouTubers are constantly looking for methods to earn money. However, to earn money, you need to think about how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
There are so many themes you could choose for a dog channel, it becomes tough to decide. Being a creator with a dog channel means that you have a good idea of the commitment required to effectively produce content that pleases viewers.
We hope to give advice to dog channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and become a well-known YouTuber like famous YouTube channel "Hope For Paws"!
Reading this article will help your dog channel thanks to how effective each tip we recommend is, and all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
3 Tips to Earn Money Using Your Dog Channel :
1. One Solution: Thumbnails
If your thumbnails have become an afterthought, then it may be causing you to fail in your attempts to get more views on YouTube. This is because viewers won't ever see your content if they're not motivated to click on the video at first. In fact, 90% of the best-performing videos on YouTube have custom thumbnails, which means they play a huge role in your video's success or failure.
- To make an excellent thumbnail, the most important element is the photo or graphics you use. Make sure whatever you use accurately represents what the video is about. Avoid the temptation to mislead viewers just to get them to click.
- Did you know that eye contact is extremely important for a thumbnail? That's right. Making eye contact with the camera is a proven way to get more clicks on a video. Try to use a close-up shot of your face too.
- If you need a way to create thumbnails on a budget, try out Picmaker, a free thumbnail design tool made specially for YouTubers. We love the easy-to-use interface and variety of thumbnail templates with eye-catching designs. The creators of Picmaker seem to understand what it takes to make a thumbnail that pops. Learn more from the below video!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Another Solution: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- Did you know YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags, but actually the recommended amount is only up to eight? To be precise, you should try to use about five to eight tags per video.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- Before you go off and start tagging all your video titles and descriptions, be sure to have a good look at YouTube's policy on tag usage. You don't want to run the risk of violating any of these rules, which could result in the removal of your video.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. A Final Solution: Callmart
We understand the struggle of trying to get more views on YouTube, and there's an app called Callmart that gets it too. By using charged communication, which means getting paid to talk on the app, YouTubers can get paid while they engage with fans.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it's really simple: get paid to talk to callers and earn money per minute. Callmart believes all knowledge is valuable, and that's why you can get paid just to talk.
- Callmart's other benefit is it allows you to find new subscribers. You simply ask callers to share your channel at the end of a call, and if they do, voila! If you ask politely and tactfully, most callers will be happy to oblige.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
A combination of the tips mentioned in this article will surely make sure that your dog channel can help you earn money on YouTube!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, read the articles below!
Maybe we'll see your YouTube channel name in the news someday!
You may also like . . .