Almost all dog channel YouTubers want to know how to be successful YouTubers. If you've been struggling to be a successful YouTuber, you'd better start learning about some new ways to improve your channel that you may have not considered before.
Dogs can be unpredictable, so dog videos aren't simple to make. Starting up a dog channel means that you're no stranger to how much hard work it takes to make a name for yourself.
Today, we want to be a source of information for dog channel YouTubers to find more solutions and gain as much popularity as famous YouTube channel "Hope For Paws"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your dog channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
3 Ideas to be a Successful YouTuber Using Your Dog Channel :
1. The First Way: Video Captions
As a new way to spice up your channel, captions are recommended for getting more views on YouTube. The reason is that some potential viewers may turn away from your videos if they don't have captions. This is especially true for viewers who don't understand English very well. About two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so captions will be very attractive to viewers like this who have a language barrier on YouTube.
- If you're sold on the idea of captions, you may be hesitant about the time it will take to create them. Actually, it's faster than you may think thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function.
- When you go into your Video Manager page, choose "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- It's actually quite easy to find a new group of subscribers thanks to the caption function on YouTube. The below YouTube master class video invites YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard to explain about the benefits of video captioning. Have a look!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. The Second Way: Channel Art
It will be easier to get more views on YouTube if you have channel art that creates a brand image. That's because a cohesive image, including matching channel art, will convince viewers that you're a serious YouTuber. It greatly increases the chances of turning viewers into subscribers, too. If you need a free option for designing your art, try out Canva, which is a tool recommended by YouTube.
Before you start designing, read more below to find out what it takes to make winning channel art.
- Aside from thumbnails, channel art is your other chance to leave a quick, lasting impression on newcomers to your channel. Make sure your branding is front and center!
- It's also high key important to include a tagline somewhere in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel, and when we say short, we mean short! It should be understandable at a moment's glance.
- For the specific details about how to create or edit channel art on YouTube, there is a guide created by YouTube to answer all the most common questions. For example, they'll teach you how to add your social media links into the channel banner to make sure viewers can find you across platforms.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. The Third Way: Callmart
It's not easy to get more views on YouTube, but if you use Callmart you will finally start to find rewards from your efforts. That's because Callmart puts you in direct contact with fans, boosting engagement in a whole new way that can't be achieved from behind a screen.
- With charged communication, it's so easy to earn money in your free time. You just need to answer the phone when someone calls! Share your Callmart listing with viewers and we bet the phone will start ringing right away! That's the special benefit YouTubers have on Callmart.
- Callmart also provides an opportunity for you to self-promote to grow your channel while you use the app. You only need to ask callers to promote your channel online to their followers. Most callers, especially fans of yours, will be happy to help you out!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
The ideas in this article will make sure your dog channel will be your tool to be a successful YouTuber!
Don't forget to check out the articles below for more information.
Best of luck growing your channel!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App