So many game channel YouTubers are trying to find tips to grow their channel. But if you're serious about YouTube and want to grow your channel, the best advice is to try out the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
Choosing the games to feature in your game channel is one of the most crucial decisions you'll make! Being a YouTuber who owns a game channel means that you are very familiar with hard work and commitment, because that's what it takes to make watchable content on YouTube.
Today, we plan to provide tips for game channel YouTubers to learn how to make their channels better and aim to become like famous YouTube channel "GameGrumps"!
Checking the tips in this article will help your game channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
3 Tips to Grow Your Game Channel :
1. Number One: Collaboration
If you've been trying to get more views on YouTube with little success, then you should seriously consider trying out a collaboration. Collaborating with another YouTuber might be exactly what your channel needs! YouTube thinks so. They say that collaborations are one of their top-recommended ways to achieve discovery on the platform.
- To do a collab the right way, you'll want to be sure to find other YouTubers who are similar to you. This means they have a similar subscriber count and niche of followers.
- Another key to collaboration success is communication. This means clearly communicating with your collaborator about the type of videos to make, when they'll be released, and how they'll be promoted.
- If you're thinking of trying out collaborations for the first time (or even if you're a collab pro), it is beneficial for any YouTuber to read the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. You'll learn extra tips to make sure you're producing the best collaborations possible.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Number Two: Video Captions
If you want to get more views on YouTube, consider this: Certain viewers, such as those with trouble hearing or who's first language isn't English, may prefer if your videos have captions. Making your videos more accessible will lead to channel success. This is especially important considering about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country!
- Thanks to YouTube's auto-generating caption function, you no longer have to manually enter each line of text. Let's take a look at how to do this.
- Just find "Subtitles and CC" in the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- Using captions is a surprisingly easy way to find a new subscriber base. In the below video, YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard will explain just what makes captions such a gold mine for views.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
If you want a simple solution to getting more views on YouTube, give charged communication a try with Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. This means you can reach out to viewers on the app to increase engagement and earn money at the same time! We'll explain more below.
- With charged communication, you earn money just by talking. And as a YouTuber, you have a whole audience just waiting to get in touch!
- Besides earning you money, Callmart presents a way for you to get word-of-mouth recommendations. At the end of a phone call, simply ask callers to share your channel on social media!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Every tip in this article is tried and true, so hopefully your game channel will grow and grow!
Want to learn even more about growing your YouTube channel? In that case, read the articles below!
Let us know which solutions worked best for you!
You may also like . . .