All game channel YouTubers want to be taught how to earn money. If you've made a goal to earn money, then we think you should begin to think about the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
Game channels require more planning and knowledge than you'd initially expect! Having a game channel means that you know all about just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
We hope to provide information for game channel YouTubers to find new ways to make their channels great and eventually surpass famous YouTube channel "GameGrumps"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your game channel since we carefully sourced our tips from among many methods, and real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Approaches to Earn Money Using Your Game Channel :
1. First Way: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are what motivate viewers to click on your content, which means they play a big role in helping you to get more views on YouTube! Actually, YouTube has done some research and concluded that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails. So be sure not to ignore your thumbnails in the video-making process.
- Giving viewers a peek of your video is the main point of a thumbnail, so don't use unrelated images or misleading photos to trick viewers into clicking.
- To be more specific, we recommend using photos where you're making eye contact with the camera. Humans are attracted to eye contact, and this is a proven way to get more clicks on your videos.
- Knowing what makes a thumbnail look good is only half the battle. You'll need the right tool to bring your vision to life, and for that we recommend Picmaker. It's a design tool made specially for YouTubers, so the formatting is easy. With over 700 templates, there's something for every kind of video imaginable. The below video introduces the tool, so take a look!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Second Way: Tags
If you've been struggling to get more views on YouTube, have you considered that your use (or non-use) of tags could be the culprit? Using too many tags (15 or more) results in YouTube ignoring your extra tags, but not using any at all is equally damaging. YouTube suggests using a few trending tags that relate to your content for the best results.
Below we explain more about how to use tags to optimize your channel's chances of success.
- It's recommended to use about five to eight tags per video, but YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags.
- General and specific tags are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both. For general tags, just imagine the first words that come to mind when you think of your video. These natural words will most likely be general. Specific tags will take a little more thinking and include words like people's or brand names.
- Did you know using non-hashtags (ordinary descriptive tags) is a violation of YouTube's policy? That's right. There's a policy on tag usage, so be sure to become familiar with it before using tags in your descriptions or titles. Violating any of these rules could result in YouTube removing your video, so be careful!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Third Way: Callmart
If you haven't heard of charged communication, you should definitely keep reading to learn more and discover how Callmart can help you get more views on YouTube. Charged communication is a simple system where buyers pay to call and talk to you. This system can be highly beneficial to YouTubers looking to boost viewer outreach!
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you and you decide how much they pay per minute. Most loyal viewers will be thrilled they can call and talk to you directly!
- Callmart's other benefit is it allows you to find new subscribers. You simply ask callers to share your channel at the end of a call, and if they do, voila! If you ask politely and tactfully, most callers will be happy to oblige.
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Using these approaches will absolutely guarantee that your game channel can help you earn money on YouTube!
If you're looking for more reads on bettering your YouTube channel, don't forget to check out the more detailed articles below!
Best of luck with your YouTube channel!
You may also like . . .