Many game channel YouTubers would like to be successful YouTubers. If you're striving to be a successful YouTuber, we recommend that you begin exploring some new tools that you can use to improve your channel the way other successful YouTubers do.
Choosing the games to feature in your game channel is one of the most crucial decisions you'll make! Running a game channel means that you're no stranger to the commitment required to effectively produce content that pleases viewers.
We aim to assist game channel YouTubers to curate better content and be like famous YouTube channel "GameGrumps"!
Taking a look at this article will be useful for your game channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and these solutions are proven to work since top YouTubers use them.
3 Tips to be a Successful YouTuber Using Your Game Channel :
1. Try This: Video Captions
If you want to get more views on YouTube, consider this: Certain viewers, such as those with trouble hearing or who's first language isn't English, may prefer if your videos have captions. Making your videos more accessible will lead to channel success. This is especially important considering about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country!
- Thanks to YouTube's auto-generating caption function, you no longer have to manually enter each line of text. Let's take a look at how to do this.
- Just find "Subtitles and CC" in the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- Using captions is a surprisingly easy way to find a new subscriber base. In the below video, YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard will explain just what makes captions such a gold mine for views.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Try This: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Try This: Callmart
One of the easiest solutions to help get more views on YouTube is using a charged communication app. Callmart is a great choice because the app understands YouTubers and their need to achieve engagement with viewers. You can engage with your audience in a whole new way using Callmart!
- Free time is all it takes to get started benefiting from Callmart. Even though Callmart is primarily a money-making app, it also has a secondary benefit.
- Callmart also provides an opportunity for you to self-promote to grow your channel while you use the app. You only need to ask callers to promote your channel online to their followers. Most callers, especially fans of yours, will be happy to help you out!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Use the tips above so that your game channel will be your tool to be a successful YouTuber!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
Maybe we'll see your YouTube channel name in the news someday!
You may also like . . .