It's true that lifestyle channel YouTubers would like to grow their channel. If you are really serious about YouTube and hope to grow your channel, the best advice is to try out how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
Lifestyle vlogs are probably THE most popular type of video on YouTube. That means competition to be the best, but also that you have a large potential audience. Taking on the challenge of a lifestyle channel means that you have a good idea of hard work and commitment, because that's what it takes to make watchable content on YouTube.
This article will assist lifestyle channel YouTubers to make their channels even better and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "IAMKARENO"!
Checking the tips in this article will help your lifestyle channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
How to Grow Your Lifestyle Channel :
1. Tip: Channel Art
To get more views on YouTube, it's important to remember that your videos are only part of the equation. Channel art is what captures viewers' attention at first. How is your channel art looking these days? If you think it needs to be updated, then try out Canva to design channel art that truly pops.
Read below to learn more about what it takes to create a brand for your channel.
- When viewers see your channel art, the brand of your channel should jump out at them with just a glance. That's why using a cohesive look across all of your channel art is so important. If each element looks different, viewers will just be left scratching their heads.
- What's more, a top recommendation is to add a tagline, or short description, to your channel art that will leave an impression on the viewer. It should be short enough that viewers can understand it at a moment's glance.
- YouTube has created a handy little guide about creating or editing channel art that's worth a look if you're new to the platform or simply need a refresher. If you don't have your social media links in your banner, then this a good time to add them by following the steps in this guide!
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Tip: Thumbnails
Without a good-looking thumbnail, your video will not get as many clicks as it deserves, and if you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then this is bad news! Don't let your great content go to waste due to poor quality thumbnails. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails. We hope this motivates you to consider thumbnails and what you can do to improve them. If you're curious, read more below.
- Viewers don't want to be misled into clicking on your video, so make sure whatever photos or graphics you use accurately represent the content of the video.
- Let's get down to details. A thumbnail photo should preferably show your face while making eye contact with the camera. Eye contact is proven to be attractive to humans, causing people to be more likely to click on your video.
- If you want to make a thumbnail that stands out without spending big bucks on editing software, then consider Picmaker. We like this design tool because it was made exclusively for YouTubers, so all the graphics and templates are specially designed for thumbnails. This makes it really easy to make a good-looking thumbnail with minimal effort. Take a look at the introduction video below!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Tip: Callmart
It's important to get more views on YouTube if you're hoping for longevity on the platform, and Callmart can help you do that. Because Callmart believes time and knowledge are valuable, you'll get paid for the time you spend chatting with callers. For YouTubers, the callers tend to be fans of your channel, so you can boost engagement with your audience while using the app!
- Callmart is incredibly easy to use, and earning money can happen from day one. You just make a listing and wait for the phone to ring. Get paid for the time you spend talking. Easy!
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a way to self-promote. You just need to ask callers to share your channel online at the end of a call. This way you'll gain exposure to a whole new audience!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
These methods will make certain that your lifestyle channel will grow to heights you didn't think possible!
If you want more detailed information, don't forget to check out the more detailed articles below!
One day your name will be up there with the big YouTubers!
You may also like . . .