Almost all lifestyle channel YouTubers seek new approaches to be successful YouTubers. But if you're serious about YouTube and want to be a successful YouTuber, we recommend that you begin exploring using the right tools to benefit your channel.
Lifestyle vlogs are probably THE most popular type of video on YouTube. That means competition to be the best, but also that you have a large potential audience. Being a YouTuber who runs a lifestyle channel means that you must know the commitment required to effectively produce content that pleases viewers.
This article hopes to support lifestyle channel YouTubers to learn how to make their channels better and gain as much popularity as famous YouTube channel "IAMKARENO"!
Taking a look at this article will be useful for your lifestyle channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
3 Paths to be a Successful YouTuber Using Your Lifestyle Channel :
1. First Idea: Thumbnails
If your thumbnails have become an afterthought, then it may be causing you to fail in your attempts to get more views on YouTube. This is because viewers won't ever see your content if they're not motivated to click on the video at first. In fact, 90% of the best-performing videos on YouTube have custom thumbnails, which means they play a huge role in your video's success or failure.
- To make an excellent thumbnail, the most important element is the photo or graphics you use. Make sure whatever you use accurately represents what the video is about. Avoid the temptation to mislead viewers just to get them to click.
- Did you know that eye contact is extremely important for a thumbnail? That's right. Making eye contact with the camera is a proven way to get more clicks on a video. Try to use a close-up shot of your face too.
- If you need a way to create thumbnails on a budget, try out Picmaker, a free thumbnail design tool made specially for YouTubers. We love the easy-to-use interface and variety of thumbnail templates with eye-catching designs. The creators of Picmaker seem to understand what it takes to make a thumbnail that pops. Learn more from the below video!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Second Idea: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- Did you know YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags, but actually the recommended amount is only up to eight? To be precise, you should try to use about five to eight tags per video.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- Before you go off and start tagging all your video titles and descriptions, be sure to have a good look at YouTube's policy on tag usage. You don't want to run the risk of violating any of these rules, which could result in the removal of your video.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Third Idea: Callmart
A fun way to get more views on YouTube is to use Callmart in your free time. This charged communication app earns you money by charging buyers to talk to you. You get to decide the fee and conversation topic! Below we'll explain how the app works to help you gain views and subscribers.
- Free time is all you need to make use of Callmart. The main point of Callmart is to earn you money for talking on the phone, but there's more to it than that.
- The secondary benefit of Callmart is that you can get free promotion by asking callers to share your channel on social media after you hang up!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Combining these paths will make certain that your lifestyle channel can boost you to become a successful YouTuber!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
Remember, your YouTube channel is what you make it. Make it great!
You may also like . . .