You can't deny that education channel YouTubers would like to get views. If it's important for you to get views, then you probably need to think carefully about some new ways to improve your channel that you may have not considered before.
Education is such a broad term, it's hard to decide exactly what kind of business channel you want to run. Being a YouTuber who runs an education channel means that you really know the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
Today, we plan to give advice to education channel YouTubers to create better channels and become just like famous YouTube channel "Crash Course"!
Why should you read this article? Because it will help your education channel since we carefully sourced our tips from among many methods, and these methods are the ones used by successful YouTubers.
3 Methods to Get Views Using Your Education Channel :
1. First Path: Thumbnails
Thumbnails give viewers the first impression of your videos, so that's why they're so important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. Think of thumbnails like the cover to a book—people won't watch your content if they're not enticed to click. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails, so it's clearly important to create something unique to accompany your video.
- One of the biggest mistakes you can make with a thumbnail is miscommunicating the content of a video due to misleading images in your thumbnail. Avoid this mistake at all costs because it really turns off viewers!
- Specifically, eye contact is an important part of a thumbnail. Preferably use images of your face, making eye contact, and showing a recognizable emotion. These kinds of images are proven to get more clicks.
- A tool you should know about if you're a YouTuber is Picmaker, a thumbnail designer. The site has over 700 templates and loads of graphic elements to make your thumbnail pop. See the short video below to learn more.
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Second Path: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. That's because they help YouTube understand how they should recommend your video to viewers. YouTube suggests using trending tags in your video descriptions, but be sure the tags relate to the actual content of your video or else you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines. Also, don't go overboard. Using more than 15 tags will result in YouTube ignoring the tags you use.
If these tips are helpful to you, keep reading below for more information just like this.
- By using tags more effectively, you will likely notice a positive jump in your channel's traffic and activity.
- We recommend using both general and specific tags. For example, if you have a gaming channel, one general keyword would be "gaming" and the specific word would be "Minecraft".
- Check out YouTube's tag usage policy to be sure you're not using tags the wrong way in your titles or descriptions. Sometimes learning what not to do is just as important as knowing the right techniques.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Third Path: Callmart
It's important to get more views on YouTube if you're hoping for longevity on the platform, and Callmart can help you do that. Because Callmart believes time and knowledge are valuable, you'll get paid for the time you spend chatting with callers. For YouTubers, the callers tend to be fans of your channel, so you can boost engagement with your audience while using the app!
- Callmart is incredibly easy to use, and earning money can happen from day one. You just make a listing and wait for the phone to ring. Get paid for the time you spend talking. Easy!
- The other benefit of Callmart is that it is a great platform for promoting your channel to callers. You simply ask callers to share your channel (at the end of a phone call), and if they do, then you're getting exposure to a whole new group of potential subscribers!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Successful YouTubers also use these methods, so hopefully they'll make sure your education channel will get views like you've never seen!
Want to learn even more about growing your YouTube channel? In that case, don't forget to check out the more detailed articles below!
YouTube's not an easy industry to survive and thrive in, but you can do it!
You may also like . . .