It's pretty much a given that education channel YouTubers want to know how to monetize YouTube. If you're striving to monetize YouTube, we recommend that you experiment with some new approaches to channel growth based on tried-and-true methods.
Education is such a broad term, it's hard to decide exactly what kind of business channel you want to run. Having an education channel means that you know all about how much hard work it takes to make a name for yourself.
This article hopes to be of use to education channel YouTubers to curate better content and reach the same level of popularity as famous YouTube channel "Crash Course"!
Having a quick read through this article will help your education channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and these solutions are proven to work since top YouTubers use them.
3 Ways to Monetize Youtube Using Your Education Channel :
1. First Way: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- It's recommended to use about five to eight tags per video, but YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags.
- General and specific tags are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both. For general tags, just imagine the first words that come to mind when you think of your video. These natural words will most likely be general. Specific tags will take a little more thinking and include words like people's or brand names.
- Did you know using non-hashtags (ordinary descriptive tags) is a violation of YouTube's policy? That's right. There's a policy on tag usage, so be sure to become familiar with it before using tags in your descriptions or titles. Violating any of these rules could result in YouTube removing your video, so be careful!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Second Way: Video Descriptions
If your video description feels like an afterthought, then this might be the reason you're not getting more views on YouTube.
You'll want to take a look at the below tips if your goal is to get more views. But first, we suggest exploring the following two resources which will help you choose successful keywords to use in your descriptions: Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner.
Use these tools to find keywords ahead of time whenever you write a video description.
- It's recommended to include at least two important elements in your video descriptions. The first one is timestamps, which will make your description much more useful to viewers.
- Another key element of a good video description is using links. Every description should have at least one (preferably more) link to social media, your other videos, or one of your playlists.
- We love the below video because it's short but packed full of useful information. You'll learn about how your video descriptions appear to potential viewers, which will inform exactly how you should write your descriptions to get more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Third Way: Callmart
A fun way to get more views on YouTube is to use Callmart in your free time. This charged communication app earns you money by charging buyers to talk to you. You get to decide the fee and conversation topic! Below we'll explain how the app works to help you gain views and subscribers.
- Free time is all you need to make use of Callmart. The main point of Callmart is to earn you money for talking on the phone, but there's more to it than that.
- Callmart also gives you the chance to promote your channel—you just need to ask callers to promote your channel on social media if they enjoyed the call with you.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Try using at least one of the methods described above; we're sure your education channel can become a way to monetize your YouTube account!
For more information on how to grow your channel, read the articles below!
Good luck with making your channel the very best it can be!
You may also like . . .