There's no shame in admitting that education channel YouTubers seek new approaches to make money. If your aim is to make money, then we think you should try using a variety of new methods to give your channel a boost and set it up for success.
Education channels can become unbelievably big, if you play your cards just right. Taking on an education channel means that you must know all the challenges of YouTube, including the struggle of gaining subscribers and views.
Today, we want to provide information for education channel YouTubers to find new solutions to make their channels better and aim to become like famous YouTube channel "Crash Course"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your education channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and the methods are easy to integrate into your routine right away!
3 Paths to Make Money Using Your Education Channel :
1. One Way: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are what motivate viewers to click on your content, which means they play a big role in helping you to get more views on YouTube! Actually, YouTube has done some research and concluded that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails. So be sure not to ignore your thumbnails in the video-making process.
- Giving viewers a peek of your video is the main point of a thumbnail, so don't use unrelated images or misleading photos to trick viewers into clicking.
- To be more specific, we recommend using photos where you're making eye contact with the camera. Humans are attracted to eye contact, and this is a proven way to get more clicks on your videos.
- Knowing what makes a thumbnail look good is only half the battle. You'll need the right tool to bring your vision to life, and for that we recommend Picmaker. It's a design tool made specially for YouTubers, so the formatting is easy. With over 700 templates, there's something for every kind of video imaginable. The below video introduces the tool, so take a look!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Another Way: Tags
If you've been struggling to get more views on YouTube, have you considered that your use (or non-use) of tags could be the culprit? Using too many tags (15 or more) results in YouTube ignoring your extra tags, but not using any at all is equally damaging. YouTube suggests using a few trending tags that relate to your content for the best results.
Below we explain more about how to use tags to optimize your channel's chances of success.
- It's recommended to use about five to eight tags per video, but YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags.
- General and specific tags are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both. For general tags, just imagine the first words that come to mind when you think of your video. These natural words will most likely be general. Specific tags will take a little more thinking and include words like people's or brand names.
- Did you know using non-hashtags (ordinary descriptive tags) is a violation of YouTube's policy? That's right. There's a policy on tag usage, so be sure to become familiar with it before using tags in your descriptions or titles. Violating any of these rules could result in YouTube removing your video, so be careful!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. A Final Way: Callmart
Using Callmart in your free time is a fun and easy way to get more views on YouTube. If you've never heard of charged communication, it basically means getting paid to talk!
- Callmart's main purpose is to monetize your free time by connecting you with callers who want to pay to talk to a YouTuber. Most of your first-time callers will likely be loyal viewers eager to meet and chat with you.
- The secondary benefit of Callmart is that you can get free promotion by asking callers to share your channel on social media after you hang up!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
These paths will make sure that your education channel will become a steady method to make money!
If this article wasn't enough, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
Make all of your YouTube supporters proud!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App