Most pranks channel YouTubers are always looking for new ways to get subscribers. If you've been struggling to get subscribers, it's best if you start learning about using a variety of new methods to give your channel a boost and set it up for success.
Making sure your pranks are safe and entertaining for all isn't an easy task. Being the owner of a pranks channel means that you're probably really familiar with the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
This article will give a leg up to pranks channel YouTubers to find more solutions and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "Jesse"!
Going through the points in this article will benefit your pranks channel thanks to how effective each tip we recommend is, and real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Ways to Get Subscribers On Your Pranks Channel :
1. Tip: Thumbnails
Without a good-looking thumbnail, your video will not get as many clicks as it deserves, and if you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then this is bad news! Don't let your great content go to waste due to poor quality thumbnails. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails. We hope this motivates you to consider thumbnails and what you can do to improve them. If you're curious, read more below.
- Viewers don't want to be misled into clicking on your video, so make sure whatever photos or graphics you use accurately represent the content of the video.
- Let's get down to details. A thumbnail photo should preferably show your face while making eye contact with the camera. Eye contact is proven to be attractive to humans, causing people to be more likely to click on your video.
- If you want to make a thumbnail that stands out without spending big bucks on editing software, then consider Picmaker. We like this design tool because it was made exclusively for YouTubers, so all the graphics and templates are specially designed for thumbnails. This makes it really easy to make a good-looking thumbnail with minimal effort. Take a look at the introduction video below!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Tip: Tags
Using optimized tags is a good way to get more views on YouTube. YouTube won't know how to recommend your video to viewers if your tags aren't on point. So how do you make sure you're using tags properly? First of all, don't go crazy with them. A few will do, and anything more than 15 will be ignored by YouTube. Want to know more about tag usage? Keep reading below!
- The sweet spot for tags is usually about five to eight of them. Even though you can use an unlimited number on YouTube, basically up to eight tags will be effective.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If you don't want your video to be removed, we highly recommend familiarizing yourself with YouTube's policy on tag usage.
The rules are pretty simple to follow, but some of them may be a surprise to you, such as the prohibited use of non-hashtags, which are simply ordinary descriptive tags. Tags are important, but use them wisely!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Tip: Callmart
One of the easiest solutions to help get more views on YouTube is using a charged communication app. Callmart is a great choice because the app understands YouTubers and their need to achieve engagement with viewers. You can engage with your audience in a whole new way using Callmart!
- Free time is all it takes to get started benefiting from Callmart. Even though Callmart is primarily a money-making app, it also has a secondary benefit.
- Callmart's other benefit is it allows you to find new subscribers. You simply ask callers to share your channel at the end of a call, and if they do, voila! If you ask politely and tactfully, most callers will be happy to oblige.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Using these methods will absolutely guarantee that your pranks channel will get subscribers regularly, every single day!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, check out the articles below!
One day your name will be up there with the big YouTubers!
You may also like . . .