You can't deny that pranks channel YouTubers want to learn how to gain subscribers. But if you want to gain subscribers, you should think about using various resources designed for channel improvement to make your content the best it can possibly be.
People love prank videos, so you have a solid potential audience. You'll just have to earn that audience! Taking on a pranks channel means that you're no stranger to all the bumps that can occur along the way to success on YouTube.
We hope to be of use to pranks channel YouTubers to better their channels and be like famous YouTube channel "Jesse"!
Reading through this article will benefit your pranks channel since we've gathered only top-recommended tips, and each method can be put to use without much effort at all—no need to make big changes to your routine!
3 Ideas to Gain Subscribers On Your Pranks Channel :
1. First Path: Collaboration
To get more views on YouTube, one of the best things you can do for your channel is try a collaboration to introduce yourself to a new audience. You may be surprised to learn that YouTube specifically recommends collaborations as a way to achieve discovery on the platform. So it's clear that introducing collaboration videos to your channel is important for growth.
- One of our top recommendations for collabs is to choose a YouTuber who is similar to you in a few different ways. These include having a similar amount of subscribers, channel genre, and video quality. If you choose a channel that's too different from yours, then the audience may not be interested in the collaboration.
- Try to communicate clearly with whoever you collaborate with about the content of the videos you'll be making so you're both on the same page. Miscommunication is something you want to avoid in a collab, so take the time to make a plan!
- Collaborations can either be a huge success or a flop depending on the techniques you use to produce them. To make better collab videos, check out a YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations and learn the entire process from pre-production to post video release, including how to cross-promote content.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Second Path: Video Captions
As a new way to spice up your channel, captions are recommended for getting more views on YouTube. The reason is that some potential viewers may turn away from your videos if they don't have captions. This is especially true for viewers who don't understand English very well. About two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so captions will be very attractive to viewers like this who have a language barrier on YouTube.
- If you're sold on the idea of captions, you may be hesitant about the time it will take to create them. Actually, it's faster than you may think thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function.
- When you go into your Video Manager page, choose "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- It's actually quite easy to find a new group of subscribers thanks to the caption function on YouTube. The below YouTube master class video invites YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard to explain about the benefits of video captioning. Have a look!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Third Path: Callmart
Getting more views on YouTube is sometimes a struggle, and these days YouTubers are using a variety of tools to help their channels. Callmart is the one we recommend if you have a growing channel. The app monetizes your viewer outreach efforts by charging callers to talk with you.
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you, and you can decide the price they pay on a per-minute basis. Viewers tend to be really excited for the chance to talk directly with their favorite YouTubers!
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a promotion platform. All you have to do is ask callers to share your channel. We suggest waiting until the end of a call to ask and remember to be polite, not pushy!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Try using at least one of the ideas described above; we're sure your pranks channel will gain subscribers at a steady and regular rate!
Need more information on making your channel better? Then, read the articles below!
We believe that you have what it takes to make your YouTube channel reach new heights!
You may also like . . .