Almost all pranks channel YouTubers are searching for methods to get paid. If what you want is to get paid, you'd better give some thought to methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
For your pranks channel to grow, you need a fun cast and interesting pranks. Running a pranks channel means that you understand just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
This article plans to give advice to pranks channel YouTubers to create better channels and become as popular as famous YouTube channel "Jesse"!
Having a quick read through this article will help your pranks channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus we only provide solutions used by real, successful YouTubers.
3 Tips to Get Paid Using Your Pranks Channel :
1. First Tip: Thumbnails
If your thumbnails have become an afterthought, then it may be causing you to fail in your attempts to get more views on YouTube. This is because viewers won't ever see your content if they're not motivated to click on the video at first. In fact, 90% of the best-performing videos on YouTube have custom thumbnails, which means they play a huge role in your video's success or failure.
- To make an excellent thumbnail, the most important element is the photo or graphics you use. Make sure whatever you use accurately represents what the video is about. Avoid the temptation to mislead viewers just to get them to click.
- Did you know that eye contact is extremely important for a thumbnail? That's right. Making eye contact with the camera is a proven way to get more clicks on a video. Try to use a close-up shot of your face too.
- If you need a way to create thumbnails on a budget, try out Picmaker, a free thumbnail design tool made specially for YouTubers. We love the easy-to-use interface and variety of thumbnail templates with eye-catching designs. The creators of Picmaker seem to understand what it takes to make a thumbnail that pops. Learn more from the below video!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Second Tip: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- Did you know YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags, but actually the recommended amount is only up to eight? To be precise, you should try to use about five to eight tags per video.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- Before you go off and start tagging all your video titles and descriptions, be sure to have a good look at YouTube's policy on tag usage. You don't want to run the risk of violating any of these rules, which could result in the removal of your video.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
Callmart is an app that can help YouTubers get more views on YouTube by taking advantage of viewers' desire to connect with you. If you've ever wished you could have a conversation with your favorite YouTuber, then you already get the concept behind Callmart.
- Callmart makes it easy for you to grow your channel in a number of ways. First of all, Callmart monetizes your free time, so you get paid just to talk on the app. Any form of monetization is, of course, helpful to a growing channel.
- The other benefit of Callmart is that it is a great platform for promoting your channel to callers. You simply ask callers to share your channel (at the end of a phone call), and if they do, then you're getting exposure to a whole new group of potential subscribers!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Successful YouTubers also use these tips, so hopefully they'll make sure your pranks channel will lead to you getting paid by YouTube!
Don't forget to check out the articles below for more information.
Let us know when you receive your first YouTube award!
You may also like . . .