Many merchandising channel YouTubers are always looking for new ways to grow their channel. If your aim is to grow your channel, it's recommended to experiment with the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
Although one of the greatest market for merchandise, selling using YouTube isn't the easiest. Owning a merchandising channel means that you understand just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
This article wants to give a leg up to merchandising channel YouTubers to create better channels and eventually surpass famous YouTube channel "Miranda Sings"!
Checking the tips in this article will help your merchandising channel since we filtered through all the methods out there to bring you the best of the bunch, and it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
How to Grow Your Merchandising Channel :
1. First: Channel Art
One way to get more views on YouTube is to consider how your channel appears to newcomers. YouTube channel art is about more than just self-expression—it's about branding. YouTube recommends keeping your branding as simple as possible by imagining some of the logos of your favorite brands. These are usually a single image the you won't easily forget.
- Your channel art should portray a strong brand image to viewers to give them an idea of your channels theme.
- Our favorite way to leave an impression on newcomers is to include a tagline in your channel art. This can be just a very short description of your channel that will stick in people's minds.
- There are more details about the steps you need to take to add or edit channel art in YouTube's channel art guide. Did you know you can get images for your channel art directly from YouTube? Just use the YouTube Photo Library! The guide will also explain about how to add social media links to your banner, which is an important step to take.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Second: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are an important part of the video making process, especially if you care about getting more views. They serve many purposes and a poorly made thumbnail could be your video's downfall. In fact, YouTube tells us that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails, so using something generic or only a screenshot from the video is not recommended.
- Thumbnails, of course, should have beautiful photography or graphics, but equally as important, the thumbnail should portray the content of your video accurately.
- To get more specific, the photos you use should preferably show your face, making eye contact with the viewer, and showing some kind of emotion. Eye contact draws the attention of viewers the best.
- There's actually a great resource for thumbnail creation called Picmaker, and it has a nice selection of eye-catching thumbnail templates and graphic elements. Since it's designed specially for making thumbnails, we think it's an easy-to-use tool for YouTubers.
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Third: Callmart
To get more views on YouTube, it requires you to have some tools at your disposal such as charged communication app Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. You choose the conversation topic! While earning money, you can also achieve viewer outreach. Read below to learn how!
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you at a fee that you decide. Your viewers will be so excited to connect with you directly like this!
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a way to self-promote. You just need to ask callers to share your channel online at the end of a call. This way you'll gain exposure to a whole new audience!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Every method in this article is tried and true, so hopefully your merchandising channel will grow to heights you didn't think possible!
If this article wasn't enough, check out the articles below!
Did any of these solutions suit your channel needs? We hope so!
You may also like . . .