It's true that pranks channel YouTubers want to be successful YouTubers. But if you're serious about YouTube and want to be a successful YouTuber, the best advice is to try out methods available to YouTubers for boosting content quality, making your channel more attractive to a variety of viewers.
Your pranks need to be entertaining, but also safe and tasteful. Finding that balance can be hard! Being a YouTuber who runs a pranks channel means that you have experience with the huge amount of effort it takes to get a channel up and running.
This page will hopefully provide information for pranks channel YouTubers to find new ways to make their channels great and gain as much popularity as famous YouTube channel "Jesse"!
Taking a look at this article will be useful for your pranks channel thanks to the proven effectiveness of each method below, and these tips will help you imitate how top YouTubers operate their channels.
3 Approaches to be a Successful YouTuber Using Your Pranks Channel :
1. Solution: Channel Art
It will be easier to get more views on YouTube if you have channel art that creates a brand image. That's because a cohesive image, including matching channel art, will convince viewers that you're a serious YouTuber. It greatly increases the chances of turning viewers into subscribers, too. If you need a free option for designing your art, try out Canva, which is a tool recommended by YouTube.
Before you start designing, read more below to find out what it takes to make winning channel art.
- Aside from thumbnails, channel art is your other chance to leave a quick, lasting impression on newcomers to your channel. Make sure your branding is front and center!
- It's also high key important to include a tagline somewhere in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel, and when we say short, we mean short! It should be understandable at a moment's glance.
- For the specific details about how to create or edit channel art on YouTube, there is a guide created by YouTube to answer all the most common questions. For example, they'll teach you how to add your social media links into the channel banner to make sure viewers can find you across platforms.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Solution: Thumbnails
If your thumbnails have become an afterthought, then it may be causing you to fail in your attempts to get more views on YouTube. This is because viewers won't ever see your content if they're not motivated to click on the video at first. In fact, 90% of the best-performing videos on YouTube have custom thumbnails, which means they play a huge role in your video's success or failure.
- To make an excellent thumbnail, the most important element is the photo or graphics you use. Make sure whatever you use accurately represents what the video is about. Avoid the temptation to mislead viewers just to get them to click.
- Did you know that eye contact is extremely important for a thumbnail? That's right. Making eye contact with the camera is a proven way to get more clicks on a video. Try to use a close-up shot of your face too.
- If you need a way to create thumbnails on a budget, try out Picmaker, a free thumbnail design tool made specially for YouTubers. We love the easy-to-use interface and variety of thumbnail templates with eye-catching designs. The creators of Picmaker seem to understand what it takes to make a thumbnail that pops. Learn more from the below video!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Solution: Callmart
Charged communication is one of the best solutions for YouTubers hoping to get more views on YouTube, and Callmart is working to help YouTubers seeking growth. That's because the app puts you in direct, one-to-one contact with fans, helping you to boost engagement in a new, more authentic way.
- Charged communication app Callmart wants to help YouTubers be successful. Firstly, the app will help you monetize your online following. Your viewers will pay to call and chat with you, and you set the price per minute!
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a way to self-promote. You just need to ask callers to share your channel online at the end of a call. This way you'll gain exposure to a whole new audience!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
The approaches in this article will make sure your pranks channel will be your tool to be a successful YouTuber!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
Shoot for the YouTube moon - even if you miss, you'll end up among the YouTube stars.
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App