You can't deny that quiz channel YouTubers would like to grow their channel. However, to grow your channel, it's recommended for you to learn more about some new ways to improve your channel that you may have not considered before.
Certain types of quiz channels, like personality quizzes, are extremely popular and therefore harder to succeed in. Creating a quiz channel means that you're no stranger to how much hard work it takes to make a name for yourself.
This article plans to provide tips for quiz channel YouTubers to create greater content and become just like famous YouTube channel "7-Second Riddles"!
Why should you read this article? Because it will help your quiz channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus each tip is sourced from the methods used by successful YouTubers.
3 Approaches to Grow Your Quiz Channel :
1. First Method: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are an important part of the video making process, especially if you care about getting more views. They serve many purposes and a poorly made thumbnail could be your video's downfall. In fact, YouTube tells us that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails, so using something generic or only a screenshot from the video is not recommended.
- Thumbnails, of course, should have beautiful photography or graphics, but equally as important, the thumbnail should portray the content of your video accurately.
- To get more specific, the photos you use should preferably show your face, making eye contact with the viewer, and showing some kind of emotion. Eye contact draws the attention of viewers the best.
- There's actually a great resource for thumbnail creation called Picmaker, and it has a nice selection of eye-catching thumbnail templates and graphic elements. Since it's designed specially for making thumbnails, we think it's an easy-to-use tool for YouTubers.
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Second Method: Tags
Using optimized tags is a good way to get more views on YouTube. You need to tell YouTube what your video is about so the platform can show your content to the right audience. That's why tags are necessary. However, be careful with how you use them. Did you know YouTube will ignore tags if you write more than 15? To make sure you're fully up to date on tag usage, keep reading below for more tips like this!
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use tags that are both general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general tags, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific tags such as brand names.
- One important point about tags is all the wrong ways you could potentially use them. YouTube has specified a tag usage policy which every YouTuber should be well acquainted with.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Third Method: Callmart
If you want a simple solution to getting more views on YouTube, give charged communication a try with Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. This means you can reach out to viewers on the app to increase engagement and earn money at the same time! We'll explain more below.
- With charged communication, you earn money just by talking. And as a YouTuber, you have a whole audience just waiting to get in touch!
- The secondary benefit of Callmart is that you can get free promotion by asking callers to share your channel on social media after you hang up!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
The above approaches should guarantee that your quiz channel will grow to heights you didn't think possible!
If this article wasn't enough, one of the articles below will be of great help.
We hope to see you on the next "Best YouTubers" list!
You may also like . . .