You can't deny that comedy channel YouTubers seek new approaches to get views. If your aim is to get views, it's best if you give some thought to some new ways to improve your channel that you may have not considered before.
There are many competitors for the title of "Best Comedy YouTube Channel", but there are ways you can get there. Starting up a comedy channel means that you understand just how much effort it takes to create content that will impress viewers.
We aim to give advice to comedy channel YouTubers to make their channels even better and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "Funny or Die"!
Why not have a read through this article? We assure you it will benefit your comedy channel since we filtered through all the methods out there to bring you the best of the bunch, and these solutions are proven to work since top YouTubers use them.
3 Paths to Get Views Using Your Comedy Channel :
1. Tip: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- The sweet spot for tags is usually about five to eight of them. Even though you can use an unlimited number on YouTube, basically up to eight tags will be effective.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If you don't want your video to be removed, we highly recommend familiarizing yourself with YouTube's policy on tag usage.
The rules are pretty simple to follow, but some of them may be a surprise to you, such as the prohibited use of non-hashtags, which are simply ordinary descriptive tags. Tags are important, but use them wisely!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Tip: Video Descriptions
Writing a smart video description is one of YouTube's top-recommended ways to be discoverable on the platform.
There are so many ways to make a stronger video description and some of them may surprise you! For example, did you know there are tools specifically recommended by YouTube for finding keywords to feature in your descriptions? Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner are two great resources for identifying keywords that, if used, will help bring in more viewers. Try them out the next time you upload a video!
For more tips like this, keep reading below.
- YouTube recommends adding timestamps to your video descriptions to make them more useful to viewers.
- YouTube also recommends including links in each description, and making all descriptions unique. Don't just copy and paste the same description every time!
- If you want to be sure you're not wasting your time whenever you write a video description, check out the below video from YouTube which teaches you exactly how to optimize a description to make sure your videos get more clicks.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Tip: Callmart
If you want a simple solution to getting more views on YouTube, give charged communication a try with Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. This means you can reach out to viewers on the app to increase engagement and earn money at the same time! We'll explain more below.
- With charged communication, you earn money just by talking. And as a YouTuber, you have a whole audience just waiting to get in touch!
- Callmart also gives you the chance to promote your channel—you just need to ask callers to promote your channel on social media if they enjoyed the call with you.
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Successful YouTubers also use these paths, so hopefully they'll make sure your comedy channel will get views like you've never seen!
Want to learn even more about growing your YouTube channel? In that case, don't forget to check out the more detailed articles below!
Can't wait for you to get Play Buttons!
You may also like . . .