There's no shame in admitting that comedy channel YouTubers are looking for ways to earn money. If you're striving to earn money, we recommend that you try out the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
Comedy channels require a lot of creativity to gain and keep viewers. Creating a comedy channel means that you're well acquainted with the huge amount of effort it takes to get a channel up and running.
Today, we plan to be of use to comedy channel YouTubers to better their channels and bask in fame, like famous YouTube channel "Funny or Die"!
Checking the tips in this article will help your comedy channel due to how practical each tip is, and all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
3 Approaches to Earn Money Using Your Comedy Channel :
1. Solution: Thumbnails
If your thumbnails have become an afterthought, then it may be causing you to fail in your attempts to get more views on YouTube. This is because viewers won't ever see your content if they're not motivated to click on the video at first. In fact, 90% of the best-performing videos on YouTube have custom thumbnails, which means they play a huge role in your video's success or failure.
- To make an excellent thumbnail, the most important element is the photo or graphics you use. Make sure whatever you use accurately represents what the video is about. Avoid the temptation to mislead viewers just to get them to click.
- Did you know that eye contact is extremely important for a thumbnail? That's right. Making eye contact with the camera is a proven way to get more clicks on a video. Try to use a close-up shot of your face too.
- If you need a way to create thumbnails on a budget, try out Picmaker, a free thumbnail design tool made specially for YouTubers. We love the easy-to-use interface and variety of thumbnail templates with eye-catching designs. The creators of Picmaker seem to understand what it takes to make a thumbnail that pops. Learn more from the below video!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Solution: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- Did you know YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags, but actually the recommended amount is only up to eight? To be precise, you should try to use about five to eight tags per video.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- Before you go off and start tagging all your video titles and descriptions, be sure to have a good look at YouTube's policy on tag usage. You don't want to run the risk of violating any of these rules, which could result in the removal of your video.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Solution: Callmart
We understand the struggle of trying to get more views on YouTube, and there's an app called Callmart that gets it too. By using charged communication, which means getting paid to talk on the app, YouTubers can get paid while they engage with fans.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it's really simple: get paid to talk to callers and earn money per minute. Callmart believes all knowledge is valuable, and that's why you can get paid just to talk.
- Callmart's other benefit is it allows you to find new subscribers. You simply ask callers to share your channel at the end of a call, and if they do, voila! If you ask politely and tactfully, most callers will be happy to oblige.
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
In our opinion, every approach in this article will make sure your comedy channel will become a source of earning money and success!
To learn more about growing your channel, browse the articles below!
Let us know when you receive your first YouTube award!
You may also like . . .