All comedy channel YouTubers want to know how to get paid. But if you want to get paid, it's said that you should start learning about methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
Personality is obviously very important when running a comedy channel. Running a comedy channel means that you know all about all the bumps that can occur along the way to success on YouTube.
We hope to give a leg up to comedy channel YouTubers to learn how to make their channels better and reach the same level of popularity as famous YouTube channel "Funny or Die"!
Taking a look at this article will be useful for your comedy channel thanks to the proven effectiveness of each method below, and the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
3 Tips to Get Paid Using Your Comedy Channel :
1. First Way: Channel Art
It will be easier to get more views on YouTube if you have channel art that creates a brand image. That's because a cohesive image, including matching channel art, will convince viewers that you're a serious YouTuber. It greatly increases the chances of turning viewers into subscribers, too. If you need a free option for designing your art, try out Canva, which is a tool recommended by YouTube.
Before you start designing, read more below to find out what it takes to make winning channel art.
- Aside from thumbnails, channel art is your other chance to leave a quick, lasting impression on newcomers to your channel. Make sure your branding is front and center!
- It's also high key important to include a tagline somewhere in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel, and when we say short, we mean short! It should be understandable at a moment's glance.
- For the specific details about how to create or edit channel art on YouTube, there is a guide created by YouTube to answer all the most common questions. For example, they'll teach you how to add your social media links into the channel banner to make sure viewers can find you across platforms.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Second Way: Thumbnails
If your thumbnails have become an afterthought, then it may be causing you to fail in your attempts to get more views on YouTube. This is because viewers won't ever see your content if they're not motivated to click on the video at first. In fact, 90% of the best-performing videos on YouTube have custom thumbnails, which means they play a huge role in your video's success or failure.
- To make an excellent thumbnail, the most important element is the photo or graphics you use. Make sure whatever you use accurately represents what the video is about. Avoid the temptation to mislead viewers just to get them to click.
- Did you know that eye contact is extremely important for a thumbnail? That's right. Making eye contact with the camera is a proven way to get more clicks on a video. Try to use a close-up shot of your face too.
- If you need a way to create thumbnails on a budget, try out Picmaker, a free thumbnail design tool made specially for YouTubers. We love the easy-to-use interface and variety of thumbnail templates with eye-catching designs. The creators of Picmaker seem to understand what it takes to make a thumbnail that pops. Learn more from the below video!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Third Way: Callmart
Getting more views on YouTube is sometimes a struggle, and these days YouTubers are using a variety of tools to help their channels. Callmart is the one we recommend if you have a growing channel. The app monetizes your viewer outreach efforts by charging callers to talk with you.
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you, and you can decide the price they pay on a per-minute basis. Viewers tend to be really excited for the chance to talk directly with their favorite YouTubers!
- For YouTubers, Callmart has the added benefit of allowing you to self-promote your channel to callers. Ask callers to share your channel to their social media followers. Sometimes asking nicely is all it takes!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Every tip in this article is tried and true, so hopefully your comedy channel will help you get paid!
Don't forget to check out the articles below for more information.
Good luck with making your channel the very best it can be!
You may also like . . .